Estrid is a digitally native, direct-to-consumer FMCG-company on a mission to spread joy through the language of self care. We do this by building incredible products, growing our community and making decisions in inclusive, customer-devoted, curious, courageous, and discerning ways. This is why we are currently one of the fastest growing consumer startups in the Nordics.
We are now looking for a growth focused performance marketing specialist to join our fast growing team in Stockholm. In this role, you will be responsible for managing and optimizing campaigns on Social Media, working with sponsored posts, display ads and native channels. You will drive value and sustainable growth for the company on a global scale. You work closely with our in-house creative team and will get the chance to experiment and try different solutions to create a consistently strong brand throughout the funnel and every channel.
- Work closely with data and analytics to understand the Estrid customer journey and leverage insights to unlock new growth and retention opportunities
- Improve our growth marketing strategy and employ a data-driven approach to develop and improve performance across all our different marketing channels
- Develop structured marketing tests across our end-to-end customer funnel (from acquisition through lifecycle retention) and analyze results for actionable insights
- Build dashboards for measuring and sharing results on business-critical KPIs related to growth
We think you are:
We think you are a data-driven specialist who is excited by the challenge of improving and expanding one of Estrids’ most vital functions and helping us succeed in exciting and new markets. You have the ability to understand both the art and science of digital marketing and are capable of developing a set of successful channel strategies to optimize performance over time against a clear set of KPIs. We think that you have a global mindset and that you’re thrilled by the thought of joining a small start-up at an early stage.
- 3+ years of experience from working with Facebook Business/Ads Manager with meaningful budgets
- Proven success driving meaningful results, ideally in B2C branding, customer acquisition, lead generation and/or revenue generation, and loyalty programs
- Highly quantitative, analytical, and a technical doer with the ability to process and understand large data sets
- Experience in digital marketing channels such as social media marketing, display advertising, affiliate and search engine marketing
You will get:
You will play an important role in taking Estrid to the next level, so you should desire to go above and beyond to produce results. In turn, you will join an incredible company at a very early stage where everything you do will have a huge impact and where you will be a large part of the output. You will be surrounded by an international working environment filled with smart and ambitious people that inspire each other to reach further every day.
We’re looking for someone to join our team in Stockholm full time, and will review applications ongoing. Looking forward to hearing from you!
Estrid is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.