At Estrid, we want to create the brands of the future. We think that all starts with the right team. We would be tremendously excited if you were one of the people that would join us early on in the journey to develop one of the world’s most impactful brand-building organizations, ever.
Estrid is on a full-time mission to create the brands of the future with the customer and the experience in focus. We are innovative and currently one of the fastest-growing startups in the Nordics. We like to break today's standards, do things in a personal way, and always deliver more than what's expected of us. We would not be anything, if it wasn't for all the people working at Estrid - bringing these visions to life.
Right now, we are looking for a People & Talent Acquisition Associate to join our People department and help us bring team Estrid to the next level. We need you, that have a strong passion for people, recruitment, and enjoy all stages of the process, from search to hire. To thrive in the role, you should be comfortable working in a digital and fast-paced environment where you are expected to take initiatives and work independently.
This is a key role for a truly talented individual with a strong understanding of everything people, HR and employer branding - expect to have a major impact.
What you will do:
- Attracting, sourcing and hiring professional candidates for a variety of positions
- Scheduling and payroll admin
- Write and post open positions to our careers page. Utilize LinkedIn, Indeed and other pages to find the right candidate
- Scheduling and facilitating interviews
- Extending and negotiating offers
- Be part of setting up internal strategies for onboarding and exit processes, as well as routines and policies
- Independently manage workload, deadlines and quality of work produced
- In partnership with our People & Marketing team, translate our brand strategy and personality into employer branding initiatives
What we are looking for:
- A strong individual that resonates with Estrid, and a motivated team member
- Min 1-2 years of experience within HR, Talent Acquisition and Employer branding
- Genuine interest in new strategies and technologies for finding the best workflows
- A strong understanding of employer branding, candidate experience and culture
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and priorities at the same time
- Strong drive, high flexibility, and decision-making skills
- Fluent in Swedish and English, great feeling for digital communication
We think that you are:
- Highly ambitious and driven. Likes to take initiatives and go above and beyond
- Passionate about your job and enjoy a fast-paced, dynamic working environment
- Interested in influencer marketing, social media, brands, and PR
- Creative and understand Estrids current branding
- A team player, enthusiastic about team culture and energy generous
- A natural problem solver, constantly removing obstacles and simplifying things
- Able to join our team working from the office in central Stockholm
You will play an important role in taking Estrid to the next level, so you should desire to go above and beyond to produce the best work results. In turn, you will be joining an incredible company and team at a very early stage where everything you do will have a huge impact. For the right person, there are great opportunities to develop your role and grow together with Estrid.
This is a full-time position, and you'll be working at our office in central of Stockholm.
Does this sound like a role made for you? We're looking forward to hearing from you! ✨
Estrid is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.