Right now we are one of Sweden’s fastest scaling start-ups, and we would be really excited if you were one of the people that would join us in the early stages of this journey. We’re on a mission to spread true joy to the millions through the language of self-care while providing the best product in the most efficient way possible. As we continue to grow, expanding throughout Europe and developing other stand-alone brands alongside Estrid, we are now looking for an experienced, hardworking, problem solving Finance Manager to transform the finance function into an inhouse center of excellence and to bring us to new levels.
As Finance Manager at Estrid, you will own all of our finance processes, including accounting monthly close, KPIs, setting up strategies and cash flow management. By combining an understanding of finance, strong practical knowledge of financial statements, you will perform various financial planning and analysis processes to support key decisions, drive growth, and ensure financial objectives are achieved. You will also be responsible for driving continuous improvements to the company’s reporting process and provide insights and strategy to support exponential growth. You will interact with cross functional team leaders in the organization to review financial results and forecasting, identify risks and opportunities, recommend actions, and ensure budget management.
Among other things, you will:
- Set up the reporting and financial performance management frameworks
- Facilitate decision making for the company through robust financial modeling and the interpretation of key business and financial trends
- Lead the preparation of internal and external reporting packages for management, auditors, and investors
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans.
- Identify and execute P&L optimization initiatives
- Continuously improve and scale our financial model and reporting tools and methodologies
- Effectively manage numerous projects at a given time in a fast paced environment
- Minimum of 4 years experience from a similar role at a high-growth startup or company within FMCG/e-commerce
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics
- Strong ability to prioritize multiple projects and quickly adapt in an evolving environment
- Advanced Excel and financial modeling skills
- Strong communication, collaboration, and interpersonal skills
- Strong ability to see around corners and anticipate future business scenarios, enabling the company to plan for (and invest in) future growth wisely
You will get:
Our philosophy is simple: we dream big, move quickly, and believe in bringing out greatness in each other. As a brand, we’re only as strong as the people around us. That’s why we’re building a community of creative, passionate, and wildly courageous human beings. You will play an important role in taking Estrid to the next level, so you should desire to go above and beyond to produce results. In turn, you will join an incredible company at a very early stage where everything you do will have a huge impact and where you will be a large part of the output.
Do you share our vision? What are you waiting for, send us your application now! 🚀
Estrid is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability or age.