Are you a creative soul looking for a place to bring your ideas into reality? Do you love analyzing numbers and measuring KPI’s and want to be part of creating the brands of the future? This opportunity is for you who wants to join one of the fastest-growing start-ups in Europe as a Performance Marketing intern.
Estrid is a digitally native, direct-to-consumer FMCG-company on a mission to spread joy through the language of self care. We do this by building incredible products, growing our community and making decisions in inclusive, customer-devoted, curious, courageous, and discerning ways. This is why we are currently one of the fastest-growing consumer startups in the Nordics.
We are now looking for you who loves the balance between creativity and analysis to join our team in Stockholm as a Performance Marketing intern. The ideal candidate has an interest in data-driven analytics, campaign optimization and social media.
You will need to understand both the art and science of digital marketing and be comfortable working with several KPIs. You will work closely with our in-house Performance Marketing team and should be open to experiment and try different solutions to create a consistently strong brand. We think that you have a global mindset and that you're thrilled by the thought of joining a small start-up at an early stage.
What you will do:
- Work with paid advertising on social media (Facebook/Instagram, Snapchat, TikTok, Pinterest)
- Analyze and optimize campaigns, constantly find new ways to tweak ads to make them perform as good as possible
- Develop ads and bring creative new ideas together with our brand team
- Bring ideas on new a/b tests
- Adapt ads to different channels and follow up results
- Look into additional channels of interest: Google Ads, YouTube, digital-TV, outdoor campaigns, magazines, influencer marketing, display advertising, etc.
- Develop organic search and bring your creative ideas on how to keep the communication with our audience on going
- Find improvements and develop the customer experience
What we are looking for:
- A natural problem solver, constantly removing obstacles and simplifying things
- Someone that gets things done quickly and appreciates the importance of speed
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and priorities at the same time
- Possess analytical and creative thinking and be great with numbers
- Enjoy working in a highly dynamic environment where taking own initiatives and being responsible for your own tasks are expected
We think you are:
- Highly ambitious and driven, you want to go above and beyond
- Passionate about your job and enjoy a fast-paced, dynamic working environment
- Interested in social media and digital marketing, and keeping up with trends
- A team player, enthusiastic about team culture and energy generous
- Able to join our team working from the office in central Stockholm during the Internship period
You will play an important role in taking Estrid to the next level, so you should desire to go above and beyond to produce the best work results. In turn, you will be joining an incredible company and team at a very early stage where everything you do will have a huge impact.
We are looking for someone who can join our team for 2-4 months, full-time. Does this sound like a role made for you? Let us know more about you! And hey, don't forget to add your availability and internship period.
We're looking forward to hearing from you! ✨
Estrid is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability or age.