Right now we are one of Sweden’s fastest scaling start-ups, and we would be really excited if you were one of the people that would join us in the early stages of this journey. We’re on a mission to spread true joy to the millions through the language of self-care while providing the best product in the most efficient way possible. As we continue to grow, expanding throughout Europe and developing other stand-alone brands alongside Estrid, we are looking for experienced, hardworking, problem solvers to bring us to new levels.
We are looking for talented Business Developer with a proactive and hands-on approach to business development, to ensure that our goals and targets are constantly over-achieved and that we are on the right track to develop one of the world’s most impactful brand-building organisations, ever. You will be responsible for Estrids continuing growth and expand Estrid further throughout Europe but also as we develop other stand-alone brands alongside Estrid. Our vision is to create a portfolio consisting of the brands of the future - mission-driven, emotionally resonant and with a high degree of user empathy.
Among other things, you will:
- Define and lead execution of strategic initiatives. Implement strategies into ongoing business, ensuring results are delivered with high quality, on time and budget
- Work cross functionally with all teams in the organization to craft and execute high value activities
- Ensure successful execution of the defined strategy, with the key responsibility to assess, evaluate and implement efficient and scalable operations in line with the company’s strategy and long-term goals
- Create value from user data and give insights and recommendations on how to respond most effectively
- Analyze problems to understand their underlying causes to provide the best solutions for Estrid
What we are looking for:
To thrive in this role we believe you are a natural problem solver that constantly removes obstacles and simplifies things. You are known for getting things done quickly and appreciate the importance of speed. You are passionate about your job and enjoy a fast paced, dynamic working environment where you are enthusiastic about team culture and always try to spread good energy. Besides that, we believe you have:
- + 7 years of experience in a relevant field
- Experience from working in a similar role in a fast paced environment
- University degree in Economics, Business or similar
- Flexibility and ability to multitask and adjust job responsibilities as needed
- Strong critical and analytical skills
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects and priorities at the same time
You will get:
You will play an important role in taking Estrid to the next level, so you should desire to go above and beyond to produce the best work results. In turn, you will be joining an incredible company and team at a very early stage where everything you do will have a huge impact.
Does this sound like a role made for you? We're looking forward to hearing from you! ✨
Estrid is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.