At Estrid, we want to create the brands of the future. We think that all starts with the right team. This is an opportunity to join one of the fastest-growing start-ups in Europe as an HR-intern in our People team!
We would be tremendously excited if you were one of the people that would join us early on in the journey to develop one of the world’s most impactful brand-building organizations, ever.
Estrid is on a full-time mission to create the brands of the future with the customer and the experience in focus. We like to break today's standards, do things in a personal way, and always deliver more than what's expected of us. We would not be anything, if it wasn't for all the people working at Estrid - bringing these visions to life.
Right now, we are looking for an HR-intern to join & be part of bringing team Estrid to the next level. We are looking for you, that have a strong passion for people, recruitment, and enjoy all stages of the process, from search to hire. To thrive in the role, you should be comfortable working in a digital and fast-paced environment and like to take initiatives.
This is an internship for a truly talented individual with a strong interest in everything HR and employer branding - expect to have a major impact.
What you will get the chance to do:
- Support our People team in employer branding initiatives
- Engage with the current team in the full recruitment process
- Assist in the work of sourcing of candidates for a variety of positions
- Scheduling and facilitating interviews onsite or online
- Be part of setting up HR-structures and routines
- Participate in onboarding and exit processes
- Gain insight within other areas of Estrid and work cross-functional with other teams
We think that you are:
- A socially skilled star that resonates with Estrid, and a motivated team member
- Highly ambitious and driven. Likes to take initiatives and go above and beyond
- Available for 2-6 months, working from our office in central of Stockholm
- Genuinely interested in People, HR, and employer branding
You will be joining an incredible company and team at a very early stage where everything you do will have a huge impact. It's an exciting phase as we're currently scaling and expanding our teams and markets. For the right person, there are great opportunities to develop your role and grow together with Estrid.
Does this sound like a role made for you? We're excited to know more about you! ✨
The internship is full-time.
Estrid is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.