Estrid’s purpose is to spread true joy to millions through the language of self care. We feel that Estrid is a living, breathing story - a story that is continuously created by the people working here every single day. We would be tremendously excited if you were one of the people that would join us early on in the journey to develop one of the world’s most impactful brand-building organisations, ever.
Right now we are one of Sweden’s fastest scaling start-ups and we are looking for an experienced supply chain coordinator, to join our team in Stockholm and help us to continue to grow and expand Estrid throughout Europe, as well as other stand-alone brands alongside Estrid. Our vision is to create a portfolio consisting of the brands of the future - mission-driven, emotionally resonant and with a high degree of user empathy.
We're looking for a high-performing analytical and collaborative person to join our Supply chain team. This person will be responsible for coordinating and forecasting across online & retail sales. This is also an opportunity that affords significant exposure to and impact on senior-level operations, finance and strategy for a high-growth consumer brand.
Own the monthly global demand planning process for Estrid.
- Be the expert on drivers behind Estrid’s business by running monthly cross-functional meetings to gather input from stakeholders across the company
- Produce accurate demand forecasts by owning the operational models
- Develop root cause analysis and forward actions for demand forecasting issues by SKU, category, channel and customer
- Measure and report key accuracy metrics to continuously improve the forecasting process with the goal of maintaining an efficient and optimized supply chain process
Work cross-functionally with different level of the organization:
- Work with strategy, sales and other functions to provide forecasts for new channel launches.
- Collaborate with the Marketing and CX teams to develop forecasts for new product launches
- Have significant exposure to the Estrid’s senior leadership and act as a thought partner on special projects and key business decisions
We believe you are:
- A natural problem solver, constantly removing obstacles and simplifying things
- Motivated to learn; asks insightful questions and fully embraces working in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Strategic and analytical; data and hypothesis driven.
- Rigorously detail-oriented and produces exceptional deliverables
We believe you have:
- Bachelor's degree with a record of high academic achievement
- 2-4 years of experience in Demand Planning, Sales Planning or Supply Chain
- Experience from working with inbound and outbound delivery flows and improving the routines.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint required
- Experience using demand planning and ERP software
- Ability to manipulate data and insights to make recommendations
- Excellent ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders to drive cross-functional consensus and results in the day-to-day business
You will get:
You will play an important role in taking Estrid to the next level, so you should desire to go above and beyond to produce results. In turn, you will join an incredible company at a very early stage where everything you do will have a huge impact and where you will be a large part of the output. You will be surrounded by and help us build an international working environment filled with smart and ambitious people that inspire each other to reach further every day.
We're looking for someone to join our team full time, but are very flexibel for the right candidate. We will review applications ongoing.
Looking forward to hearing from you 👋🏽
/ an excited team Estrid
Estrid is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.