There is something magical happening at Estrid. And it's happening because of the hard work, passion, and creativity that each member of our team brings to the table daily. We like to think that we are more than a razor brand - we’re a dedicated group of people on a humble mission to create the empathetic brands of the future.
Even if we are proud of the work we have done this far, there is so much more to do. So much more, and we want it to do it better, bolder, and in even more unexpected ways. To do that we need the best people. People who are passionate, ambitious, smart, and kind. People who want to be part of something different that has staying power. People who are tired of being stuck in internal processes, who value strategic speed and personal growth. Who come from different backgrounds, with different approaches, and who aren’t afraid to dream big. We would be tremendously excited if you were one of those people who join us early on this journey!
Estrid is on a full-time mission to create the brands of the future with the customer and the experience in focus. We are an innovative and fast-growing startup that likes to break today's standards and do things in a personal way. We are in an expansive and exciting phase and are currently looking for a CRM Specialist with great analytical skills who also enjoys operative execution, with a passion for communication, and who are naturally service-oriented.
Your daily tasks will include the following (and much more):
- Develop strategies to increase customer activation, retention, and loyalty
- Act as a project manager to evaluate, prioritize, develop, manage, implement and test CRM and tech initiatives
- Explore and manage all channels and communication activities within the CRM in all our markets (email, SMS, push and post)
- Develop strategies for segmentation, automation, and optimization
- Manage all aspects of CRM analytics, gather insights, and communicate across teams
We are looking for someone with:
- 1-3 years of relevant work experience within CRM / Retention
- A strategic and analytical mindset; is data and hypothesis-driven.
- Great communication skills, both written and oral in English (Swedish a plus but not mandatory)
- High ambitions and drive and likes to take own initiatives
- A team player, enthusiastic about team culture and energy generous
- A can-do attitude and gets things done quickly and appreciate the importance of speed
- Values great customer experience and service
You will play an important role in taking Estrid to the next level, so you should desire to go above and beyond to produce the best work results. In turn, you will be joining an incredible company and team at a very early stage where everything you do will have a huge impact. For the right person, there is great opportunities to develop your role and grow together with Estrid. We would be tremendously excited if you were one of the people that would join us early on in the journey to develop one of the world's most impactful brand-building organizations, ever.
Does this sound like a role made for you? We're looking forward to hearing from you! ✨
Estrid is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability or age.