Estrid’s purpose is to spread true joy to millions through the language of self care. We feel that Estrid is a living, breathing story - a story that is continuously created by the people working here every single day. We would be tremendously excited if you were one of the people that would join us early on in the journey to develop one of the world’s most impactful brand-building organisations, ever.
Right now we are one of Sweden’s fastest scaling start-ups and we are looking for a talented Project & Operations Manager with experience in management, to bring Estrid to the next level. You will join our team and help us continue to grow and expand throughout Europe, as well being part of launching other stand-alone brands alongside Estrid. Our vision is to create a portfolio consisting of the brands of the future - mission-driven, emotionally resonant and with a high degree of user empathy.
We´re looking for:
A strategic, detail-oriented leader who thrives in a fast-paced environment and is committed to building high-functioning operations to facilitate exceptional, uniquely Estrid experiences for our teams and our customers at scale. Our ideal candidate will combine a leadership mind-set with analytical thinking, creative problem-solving and a passion for people. You should be experienced in project management, having taking multiple projects and ideas from inception to realization.
- Develop and manage cross-functional collaboration across Marketing, Creative, Finance, Operations, and Technology teams by enforcing key deadlines, and facilitating the pivoting of projects and timelines when necessary.
- Overseeing the operations at Estrid and the work of executives, as well as to create and follow up on our activity plan.
- Analyze and prioritize ideas and decisions to bring new projects to life effectively.
- Set comprehensive goals for performance and growth, and evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data and metrics.
- Leverage past learnings to create scalable processes, tools, and infrastructure for executing new projects.
- Participate in developing a holistic customer journey, including defining and prioritizing projects, products and longer-term goals.
- Relevant degree.
- 3+ years of experience managing projects in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Passionate about developing teams and building exceptional culture.
- A hands-on, highly organized, results-driven mentality combined with a desire to work strategically and move with speed to implement ideas.
- Able to think both analytically and creatively. Can zoom in as well as think about the big picture, especially when it comes to operations and how it affects the organisation and customer experience.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
You will play an important role in taking Estrid to the next level, so you should desire to go above and beyond to produce results. In turn, you will join an incredible company at a very early stage where everything you do will have a huge impact and where you will be a large part of the output. You will be surrounded by and help us build an international working environment filled with smart and ambitious people that inspire each other to reach further every day.
We're looking for someone to join our team full time, and will review applications ongoing. Looking forward to hearing from you soon. 👋🏽
/ an excited team Estrid