Words can not describe how excited we are that you’re here, and want to find out if Estrid could be your future employer!
Welcome to Estrid.
We’re the hottest razor brand on the European market (who knew that could be a thing). We could never have expected to achieve what we have, but thanks to a team of incredibly passionate, hard-working, talented people, we have disrupted an entire industry and become the fastest growing startup in Europe. But we’re not done yet.
Your purpose & impact:
Estrid is on a full-time mission to create the brands of the future with the customer in focus. We are an innovative and fast-growing startup that likes to break today's standards and do things in a personal way. We are currently looking for people with a passion for communication who are naturally service-oriented. Your primary focus will be on customer satisfaction through digital communication and service in different channels, where you will be answering our very valuable customers' questions.
We are on the lookout for part-timers (min. 15h/week) to join our team. For part-time positions working hours vary and include evenings and weekends. It is possible to work remotely within Sweden.
Some of the things you’ll do:
- Responsible for Estrids front-line communication with customers.
- Create value for our customers in our digital channels, mainly email, chat, Facebook DMs and Instagram DMs.
- Be the natural and important link between Estrid and our community of customers.
- Answering questions and solving different types of problems the customer may face.
- Drive customer loyalty and engagement by providing exceptional customer service.
- Optimize the customer journey and experience to ensure that our customers receive amazing service and support in the implementation of long-term solutions to further develop the experience.
What about you?
To thrive in the role, you should be comfortable working in a digital work environment and be able to switch between different forums such as social media comment sections, mail, chats, and order management programs. We believe that you are fast on the keyboard, love to solve problems and, like us, have a fondness for emojis and spreading joy.
We also think you are;
- A great communicator both written and oral in English (C1-C2) and Dutch
- Passionate about your job and enjoy a fast-paced, dynamic working environment
- A team player, enthusiastic about team culture and energy generous
- A natural problem solver
- Someone that gets things done quickly and appreciates the importance of speed 🚀
- A person who values great customer experience and service
Environment you thrive in:
At Estrid, the output of every person matters. Some leadership principles we value are; customer focus, collaboration, speed, curiosity, respect, and ownership.
What you’ll get:
- Amazing and talented colleagues
- The change to make a real impact at an early stage
- Have loads of fun while doing fulfilling work building the brands of the future
Does this sound like a role made for you? We’re looking forward to hearing from you!✨
x / Stay kind,
Office & Colleagues:
We’re a driven, and ambitious team with a personal and colourful office space in central Stockholm. We have lots of great-to-have work-related stuff but also snacks, neon signs, comfy couches, and big terraces, we think you'll like it! We’re now around 70 full-time employees, which of whom ¼ have international backgrounds so our corporate language is English.
Estrid is a community of dedicated creators and doers who are, perhaps without always realizing it, changing an entire industry. We’re rooting for movements and cultural shifts we believe in, and we’re here to help lead the way. We are a brand and company that’s not afraid to do things differently but in fact, celebrates differences in all shapes and forms. We need people who can fill those shoes.
Are you ready to move mountains? Good, because so are we.
Estrid is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace, and you are welcome at Estrid for who you are. We believe that the more perspectives we have represented at our office, the more we will all thrive, grow, and bring value to the world. Our community is for everyone, and the same is true for our workplace.