IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A STARTUP WITH SUPER POWERS, SET OUT TO CHALLENGE THE WELLNESS INDUSTRY WITH A NEW BRAND, LET US KNOW.
We started out as Estrid. A colorful razor brand challenging unrealistic ideals and outdated norms. Since then, we have grown into something more - something bigger. We have grown into a studio for innovation, aspiration and big dreams and we come together in our mission to empower humans by adding magic to everyday life.
In just a few months time, we will be launching a new brand with a new category of products that is set out to challenge the wellness and beauty industry, and we are currently looking for the team to help us do it!
Your purpose & impact:
As Social Media Manager, you’ll play a central role in launching the new brand and finding market fit. In close collaboration with the team, you’ll be responsible for developing a world-class brand that drives organic visibility and positions us as a trustworthy player within the wellness industry. By leveraging creative and engaging content across prioritized channels, you’ll be responsible for building a strong community of brand fans.
Together with the team, you’ll make sure that we continuously push boundaries, reach new levels of creativity and challenge the status quo within the wellness/beauty and the communications industry.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Setting the strategy and implementing best in class social media across defined and prioritized owned channels, to connect with our target audience and build a strong community of lasting brand fans.
- Setting the strategy and building up our presence in relevant wellness forums.
- Overseeing day-to-day management and crafting content that develops and adds depth and meaning to the brand and captures our brand tone of voice, tone and terminology to build long-term brand enthusiasts.
- Defining, building and finding market fit for an ambassador program, primarily together with our Influencer Marketing Manager.
- Ensuring progress on all defined and prioritised channels by using analytical tools such as Google Analytics and others.
- Setting quarterly objectives and key results together with the team that help to advance overreaching company goals, ensuring clarity and delegation.
To thrive in this role, we think that you:
- Have at least 2+ years of experience from a similar role within Social Media Management.
- Have experience from working with analytics tools such as Google Analytics, multi-social posting programs and creative programs such as Adobe Suites.
- Have demonstrated experience from building social communities and ambassador programs from scratch.
- Have excellent written English skills and are an exceptionally articulate person.
- Have a solid understanding of the Gen Z customer.
- Have the drive to engage on social media and are passionate about how brands leverage the platforms.
- Can leverage on speed and efficiency while being persevere.
Environment you thrive in:
At Estrid, the output of every person matters. Some leadership principles we value are; customer focus, collaboration, speed, curiosity, respect, and ownership.
We are passionate about adding customer value and we believe that no idea is too small to share. We thrive in change and we encourage a creative atmosphere where people are free to create, but also free to try new things and fail, learn and develop.
What you’ll get:
You will play a critical role in launching this brand and finding market fit, so you should desire to go above and beyond in your work. In turn, you will be joining an incredible company and team at a very early stage where everything you do will have a considerable impact. For the right person, there are great opportunities to develop and grow together with us. The position is based at our office in Stockholm City and reports to the Growth Director of the new brand. 🚀
Does this sound like a role made for you? We’re looking forward to hearing from you!✨
x / Stay kind,
Office & Colleagues:
We are a driven and ambitious team with a personal and colourful office space in central Stockholm. We have lots of great-to-have work-related stuff but also snacks, neon signs, comfy couches, and large terraces. We think you will like it! We’re now around 70 full-time employees, of whom ⅕ have international backgrounds, so our corporate language is English.
Estrid is an equal opportunity employer. Our community is for everyone, and the same is true for our workplace. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace, and you are welcome at Estrid for who you are. We believe that the more perspectives we have represented at our office, the more we will all thrive, grow, and bring value to the world.