Since you’ve ended up on this page, it must mean that you are interested in potentially working at Estrid! We are so honored. Let us take you through what this role and working with us could look like.
The long story short:
Estrid is a community of dedicated creators and doers who are, perhaps without always realizing it, changing an entire industry. We’re rooting for movements and cultural shifts we believe in, and we’re here to help lead the way. We're growing at a rapid pace and we’re now looking for a high-performing and ambitious person to join our team in Stockholm. We have spent the past 2,5 years building an amazing community and team and we’re now one of the fastest scaling start-ups in Europe, soon launching new products and brands.
Your purpose & impact:
In the role of PR Lead at Estrid, you will oversee and drive the development of our Public Relations in areas related to Marketing and Branding. You’ll be at the forefront of connecting the brand with the world, with your work reaching a broad range of people on major European markets through our media relations. You will work to ensure the highest quantity and quality in media coverage and coherent, creative communication across the brand. Your mission is to drive organic visibility for brand awareness and loyalty, and position Estrid as the most daring and inclusive brand in Europe.
Some of the things you’ll do:
- Develop, implement and own a communications strategy that strengthens Estrids brand positioning among innovators and early adopters whilst ensuring "crossing of the chasm" to the early majority
- Define quarterly objectives and key results that help to advance overreaching company goals
- Streamline existing processes for work, and develop new initiatives that both encourage change and efficiency
- Work cross-functionally to identify and leverage newsworthy activities and develop engaging campaigns and releases for external use that drive the consumer brand perception
- Lead the PR handling of inbound press and partnership inquiries from consumer media and establish and nurture long-term relationships with key opinion leaders (zeitgeist drivers, influencers, journalists) in emerging and mature markets.
- Establish and lead strategic roadmap with local PR-partners (agencies), negotiate ongoing terms and follow up on KPIs
- Recruit, lead, and develop the PR team
- Work closely with the Brand Marketing and People team to coordinate and prioritize communications activities that drive organic visibility through creative and strategic storytelling to increase customer conversion and retention
We also think that you check (most of) these boxes:
- 4+ years of experience from similar roles, preferably in a fast scaling environment or agency (both preferred)
- Passionate about everything communication with a good knowledge of the media landscape
- Experience in defining strategic communication objectives and driving projects from idea to implementation
- Analytical - ability to process and base decisions on data and insights
- Creative with a strong understanding of branding and audiences
- Highly proactive, and self-motivated with a roll-up-your-sleeves mentality
- A positive attitude, strong interpersonal skills
- Exceptional written and verbal communicator with attention to detail, fluent in both Swedish and English
- Experience in internal communication and go-to-market-strategies is a plus
The culture we believe you thrive in:
At Estrid, the output of every person matters. Some leadership principles we value are; customer focus, collaboration, speed, curiosity, respect, and ownership.
What you’ll get:
You will play an extremely important role in taking this brand to the next level, so you should desire to go above and beyond in your work. In turn, you will be joining an incredible company and team at a very early stage where everything you do will have a huge impact. For the right person, there are great opportunities to develop and grow together with Estrid. The position is based at our office in Stockholm City. 🚀
Does this sound like a role made for you? We’re looking forward to hearing from you!✨
Estrid is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace, and you are welcome at Estrid for who you are. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age. We believe that the more perspectives we have represented at our office, the more we will all thrive. Our community is for everyone, and the same is true for our workplace.