We know applying for jobs is hard and energy-draining. So let’s keep this simple. We’re looking for hard-working, dedicated people, just like everyone else. But we’re also a startup, and we value development. We know that everyone is capable of great things under the right circumstances. So let us be that circumstance. Bring your energy, passion and personality and we’ll figure it out together.
The Estrid rundown:
We won’t lie - this is not your average company. We are a group of dreamers and doers, on a mission to create the world’s greatest consumer brand(s) and company. In these past 3 years, we have done more than most thought possible and have established ourselves as an outlier consumer case. But to be honest, we see this as only the beginning - and we would like you to join us in building the rest.
Your purpose & impact:
As a Frontend Developer, you will be a key player in the building of a strong Tech team with high-quality output and create a culture of innovation and playfulness. You will, together with the team, own the responsibility for the design and development of new functionality spanning multiple projects using the latest technology to ensure that our goals and targets are constantly over-achieved and that we remain on track to developing one of the world’s most impactful brand-building organizations, ever.
Some of the things you’ll do:
- Build digital experiences for Estrid and other brands under the Estrid umbrella
- Invent components and tooling together with the rest of the development team to build our ECom platform
- Establish and enact good practices for a safe, scalable, and reliable platform
- Work day-to-day with a broad range of incredibly talented people from product, design, writing, finance, accounting, legal, customer service, and more
Your skills and experiences:
- You’ve worked building and maintaining production apps in React, Vue, or similar
- You're comfortable building while product definition and designs are being determined
- You make quick, pragmatic decisions to foster progress over perfection
- Experienced in working with an agile development methodology.
- Ideally, you have worked with Nest.js or Next.js and Storyblok (or other headless CMS systems) before
- Experience from designing and executing on developer experiences would be amazing
Culture we believe you thrive in:
At Estrid, the output of every person matters. Some leadership principles we value are; customer focus, collaboration, speed, curiosity, respect, and ownership.
What you’ll get:
You will play an extremely important role in taking this brand to the next level, so you should desire to go above and beyond in your work. In turn, you will be joining an incredible company and team at a very early stage where everything you do will have a huge impact. For the right person, there are great opportunities to develop and grow together with Estrid. The position is based at our office in Stockholm City. 🚀
Does this sound like a role made for you? We’re looking forward to hearing from you!✨
x / Stay kind,
Office & Colleagues:
We’re a driven, and ambitious team with a personal and colourful office space in central Stockholm. We have lots of great-to-have work-related stuff but also snacks, neon signs, comfy couches, and big terraces, we think you'll like it! We’re now around 70 full-time employees, which of whom ⅕ have international backgrounds so our corporate language is English.
Estrid is a community of dedicated creators and doers who are, perhaps without always realizing it, changing an entire industry. We’re rooting for movements and cultural shifts we believe in, and we’re here to help lead the way. We are a brand and company that’s not afraid to do things differently but in fact, celebrates differences in all shapes and forms. We need people who can fill those shoes.
Are you ready to move mountains? Good, because so are we.
Estrid is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace, and you are welcome at Estrid for who you are. We believe that the more perspectives we have represented at our office, the more we will all thrive, grow, and bring value to the world. Our community is for everyone, and the same is true for our workplace.