How big can a razor brand get you may ask. The answer is BIG. And it’s happening fast.
Estrid is growing, and we’re experiencing some real growing pains. Join us and help take Estrid to new heights. Because we have no plans of slowing down, and we need dedicated, hard-working people on this journey with us.
The Estrid rundown:
Estrid is growing at a rapid pace and we’re now looking for a high-performing and ambitious person to join our team in Stockholm. We have spent the past 2,5 years building an amazing community and team and we’re now one of the fastest scaling start-ups in Europe, soon launching new products and brands.
Your purpose & impact:
The main objective of the Head of E-commerce at Estrid is to drive exceptional digital growth by building a world-class global e-com experience and growing the Estrid community by optimizing for stellar conversion, building brand equity, and ensuring best-in-class retention through a world-class customer experience.
You will bring together data and insights from our unique community and direct-to-consumer / subscription business model to create an online experience that delivers meaningful and exceptional experiences throughout our entire customer journey, including E-com, CRM, and CX. With a strong understanding of both the art and science of online businesses, this role ensures continuous growth and stellar digital experiences.
Among other things you’ll:
Lead the e-com function to deliver on defined objectives, including Ecom, CRM and CX.
- Drive fast and successful e-com growth including strategy definition, setting objectives, owning the business plan to reach objectives, improvement initiatives, operations, analytics and alignment with other departments and tech team.
- Lead & develop our e-com business based on customer needs, brand vision and business targets
- Develop and manage e-commerce budget & reporting
- Create a data-driven, strategic, world-class E-com department that learns from the best and constantly improves
- Build, lead and develop the team including Ecom content & optimization, CRM & marketing automation and Customer Experience
- Actively manage and drive improvements in all aspects of the e-commerce business to drive the rapid growth of Estrid subscriber base through improved conversion and customer retention, e.g.
- Customer Experience (support, content strategy, user experience, payments)
- Life Time Value Optimization (support, user experience, Loyalty, CRM)
Your skills and experiences:
- A person with a vision and strategic mindset to build the best ever e-commerce experience and deliver exceptional growth and business results
- A person with exceptional experience in driving fast e-commerce growth, working with digital experience, customer conversion and retention at scale.
- Hypergrowth mindset and goes above and beyond to drive growth and exceed expectations, and inspires, motivates and coaches the team to do so
- Excellent business understanding and interest in online customer behavior.
- In-depth understanding of tech best practices and how it drives digital growth
- A passionate, inspiring and experienced leader with a global mindset, who can lead teams to exceed ambitious goals
- Experience from leading fast scaling Ecom, CRM and CX teams
- Experience from owning a large Ecom budget including PnL responsibility
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to drive strategic agenda and handle multiple projects, with the ability to prioritize and execute rapidly and successfully
- Has an insatiable drive to be the absolute best in the field of e-com, and has a strong drive to build a great team that together delivers exceptional results
- Analytical with data-driven mindset and speed
Environment you thrive in:
At Estrid, the output of every person matters. Some leadership principles we value are; customer focus, collaboration, speed, curiosity, respect, and ownership.
What you’ll get:
You will play an extremely important role in taking this brand to the next level, so you should desire to go above and beyond in your work. In turn, you will be joining an incredible company and team at a very early stage where everything you do will have a huge impact. For the right person, there are great opportunities to develop and grow together with Estrid. This role reports to the Digital Growth Director and is based at our office in Stockholm City. 🚀
Does this sound like a role made for you? We’re looking forward to hearing from you!✨
x / Stay kind,
Office & Colleagues:
We’re a driven, and ambitious team with personal and colorful office space in central Stockholm. We have lots of great-to-have work-related stuff but also snacks, neon signs, comfy couches, and big terraces, we think you'll like it! We’re now around 50 full-time employees, which of whom ⅕ have international backgrounds so our corporate language is English.
Estrid is a community of dedicated creators and doers who are, perhaps without always realizing it, changing an entire industry. We’re rooting for movements and cultural shifts we believe in, and we’re here to help lead the way. We are a brand and company that’s not afraid to do things differently but in fact, celebrates differences in all shapes and forms. We need people who can fill those shoes.
Are you ready to move mountains? Good, because so are we.
Estrid is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace, and you are welcome at Estrid for who you are. We believe that the more perspectives we have represented at our office, the more we will all thrive, grow, and bring value to the world. Our community is for everyone, and the same is true for our workplace.