Could you be the missing piece to our Estrid puzzle? We are growing, and growing fast. With that, we are looking for people to help take us into the big leagues. Because we have no plans of slowing down, and we need dedicated, hard-working people on this journey with us.
So if you’re looking to get in on some exciting startup action, you’re in the right place. You’ll be joining a team consisting of some of the most driven, inspired and passionate people you will ever meet, all striving toward the common goal of breaking boundaries and making magic.
The Estrid rundown:
Estrid is growing at a rapid pace and we’re now looking for a high-performing and ambitious Digital Growth Director to join our team in Stockholm. We have spent the past 2,5 years building an amazing community and team and we’re now one of the fastest scaling start-ups in Europe, soon launching new products and brands.
Your purpose & impact:
As a Digital Growth Director, you will play a key role in driving our digital growth to exceptional levels. You’ll be responsible for leading all digital growth areas including digital marketing to drive relevant traffic that converts to new customers on our site as well as retention of our large customer base You work to ensure that our goals and targets are constantly over-achieved and that we remain on track to developing one of the world’s most impactful brand-building organisations, ever.
What about the role?
- Set the digital growth strategy with a clear growth agenda aligned with Estrids vision
- Lead the development of Estrids digital business growth and strategic direction in collaboration with the CEO and COO, to continuously develop Estrid as an innovative, hyper-growth player in its market.
- Define digital growth objectives and ensure KPIs are tracked daily, weekly and monthly, and continuously focus on action to achieve and exceed the objectives
- Prioritize digital initiatives that lead to rapid scale-up of the digital business and ensure results are delivered and insights captured
- Build the organization ensuring there are clear roles and responsibilities, and each that each position has the possibility to contribute with maximal impact
- Lead the team and establish a way of working in digital growth team and related functions that effectively can scale up the digital growth at a very rapid pace
- Drive exceptional scale-up of Estrids digital growth, including traffic acquisition, conversion and retention in close collaboration with the brand marketing team. This includes i) leading the team to maximize new customer acquisition, ii) developing a world-class digital funnel to optimize on-site conversion and customer experience on-site, iii) driving exceptional retention through CRM and marketing automation, and iv) ensuring world-class customer service.
- Across all areas, build world-class analytical capabilities that continuously generate data insights that lead to action and impact.
- Manage the digital growth budget including digital marketing, digital development, retention initiatives and team
- Negotiate with external business partners and ensure best in class partnerships that deliver high-quality, high value for money impact
What about you?
- A person who has successfully and aggressively scaled at least one consumer brand internationally and knows the type of journey we are on and what is needed to get to our highly ambitious destination.
- Highly structured, digitally cutting-edge, inspiring leader with the ability to motivate, inspire and challenge the team to deliver exceptional results
- A natural leader who takes leadership responsibility beyond the digital growth team, and plays a key leadership role in the company
- Thrives in a high growth environment, and goes above and beyond to drive success and growth
- Deep interest in and understanding of the drivers of digital hyper-growth
- Ideally experience from a subscription business model
- Strategic mindset and problem solver focused on digital growth, and hands-on approach in understanding how to get there with strong ability to transform goals into meaningful actions
- Innovation-led, happy to challenge current processes and explore new technologies and ways of working
- Very strong analytical skills and naturally works with a data-driven approach
- Naturally builds and develops relationships, both internally and externally
Environment you thrive in:
At Estrid, the output of every person matters. Some leadership principles we value are; customer focus, collaboration, speed, curiosity, respect, and ownership.
What you’ll get:
You will play an extremely important role in taking this brand to the next level, so you should desire to go above and beyond in your work. In turn, you will be joining an incredible company and team at a very early stage where everything you do will have a huge impact. For the right person, there are great opportunities to develop and grow together with Estrid. The position is based at our office in Stockholm City. 🚀
Does this sound like a role made for you? We’re looking forward to hearing from you!✨
x / Stay kind,
Office & Colleagues:
We’re a driven, and ambitious team with a personal and colourful office space in central Stockholm. We have lots of great-to-have work-related stuff but also snacks, neon signs, comfy couches, and big terraces, we think you'll like it! We’re now around 50 full-time employees, which of whom ⅕ have international backgrounds so our corporate language is English.
Estrid is a community of dedicated creators and doers who are, perhaps without always realizing it, changing an entire industry. We’re rooting for movements and cultural shifts we believe in, and we’re here to help lead the way. We are a brand and company that’s not afraid to do things differently but in fact, celebrates differences in all shapes and forms. We need people who can fill those shoes.
Are you ready to move mountains? Good, because so are we.
Estrid is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace, and you are welcome at Estrid for who you are. We believe that the more perspectives we have represented at our office, the more we will all thrive, grow, and bring value to the world. Our community is for everyone, and the same is true for our workplace.