Since you’re reading this you’re probably thinking we might be a match made in heaven (yay!) and wondering a bit more what it would be like to work together. Let us tell you a bit more about us and our open position!
Long story short:
Does working as a Creative in-house sound a bit corporate and monotonous? Well at Estrid, it isn’t. As a young start-up that’s growing rapidly, things are constantly evolving and developing. And the possibilities are endless.
We’re striving to be the most daring and inclusive brand in Europe, which means we aren’t afraid of pushing boundaries and trying new things. To do so, we need a wide variety of Creatives to bring their perspective, experience, and energy to the table. And that could be you. You would be joining a team of passionate, hard-working, kind people, at an inspiring and fun office.
Your purpose & impact:
In the role of Design Lead, you will own and drive the development of our design language, helping our channels to achieve top performance through design, content adaptation, and creation that covers a broad spectrum - from brand awareness and consideration to conversion. You’ll be at the forefront of connecting the brand with the world, with your content reaching a broad range of people on major European markets across our key touchpoints.
You’ll also make sure the team delivers outstanding work that is on-brand, with the highest quality, while helping your team grow and develop their skills.
Some of the things you’ll do:
- Ideate, design, and adapt a wide range of still and moving content, across our owned and paid channels
- Own & drive the development of Estrid’s design language
- Together with the Creative team and various channels follow the results of the content, seeing creative opportunities to learn, iterate and optimize further based on performance
- Proactively stay up-to-date with trends and evolving design techniques, tools, and processes
- Translate our brand strategy and personality into visuals and graphics that communicate on an emotional level with the Estrid community
We hope you check these boxes:
You are a curious and highly motivated designer who is passionate about visual storytelling through digital channels. You’re enthusiastic about working from insights and strategy and finding synergies between creativity and data.
We also think you are;
- Highly ambitious and driven. Like to take initiative and go above and beyond
- A creative and analytical thinker driven by results
- Passionate about your job and enjoy a fast-paced, dynamic working environment
- 5+ years into your career with a great portfolio
Culture we believe you thrive in:
At Estrid, the output of every person matters. Some leadership principles we value are; customer focus, collaboration, speed, curiosity, respect, and ownership.
What you’ll get:
You will play an extremely important role in taking this brand to the next level, so you should desire to go above and beyond in your work. In turn, you will be joining an incredible company and team at a very early stage where everything you do will have a huge impact. For the right person, there are great opportunities to develop and grow together with Estrid. The position is based at our office in Stockholm City. 🚀
If this sounds like the role you’ve been looking for, let us know. We look forward to hearing from you!✨
Estrid is a community of dedicated creators and doers who are, perhaps without always realizing it, changing an entire industry. We’re rooting for movements and cultural shifts we believe in, and we’re here to help lead the way. We are a brand and company that’s not afraid to do things differently but in fact, celebrates differences in all shapes and forms. We need people who can fill those shoes.
Estrid is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace, and you are welcome at Estrid for who you are. We believe that the more perspectives we have represented at our office, the more we will all thrive, grow, and bring value to the world. Our community is for everyone, and the same is true for our workplace.