Future potential colleague,
Since you’ve ended up on this page, it must mean that you are interested in potentially working at Estrid! We are so honored. Let us take you through what this role and working with us could look like.
The long story short:
Estrid is growing at a rapid pace and we’re now looking for a high-performing and ambitious Content Manager to join our team in Stockholm. We have spent the past 2,5 years building an amazing community and team and we’re now one of the fastest scaling start-ups in Europe, soon launching new products and brands.
Your purpose & impact:
As Content Manager, you will play a key role in our Digital Growth. You will take ownership of all content on the site, both written and visual. You will define and drive the content strategy to positively impact the user experience and proactively prioritize, manage, and complete multiple projects within time constraints and with strong attention to detail. We are in the early stage of building a comprehensive content engine that will produce a massive amount of content that you will be responsible for, from a site perspective. In this role you will also be a vital part of the personalization project together with the tech- and e-com team to ensure that our goals and targets are constantly over-achieved and that we remain on track to developing one of the world’s most impactful brand-building organisations, ever.
Some of the things you’ll do:
- Conduct ongoing analysis of key business drivers, trends and performance indicators and develop a deep understanding of industry trends as well as competitive threats and opportunities.
- Be the stakeholder for our CMS ‘Storyblok’ and continuous improvement of the CMS to meet our ambitious content strategy.
- Be responsible for SEO and be the stakeholder to our SEO agency with implementation of keyword analysis and follow-up on success metrics.
- Work closely with our data analytics team with a/b testing content and help improve the quality of our digital content, create benchmarks and implement best practices.
- You will be responsible for localization on the site which includes managing the translation management tool and contact with translators and making sure that translation is a) on time and b) on brand.
- Develop amazing strategies for content, automation, and optimization
- Explore and manage all content and communication activities on the site
- Continuously strive for better Conversion Rate, Retention Rate, Churn Rate, Engagement Rate, NPS, and overall User Experience
Your skills and experiences:
- Great understanding of SEO
- 2-3 years of relevant work experience within Content / Website Management
- Strong sense of branding and communication
- Strong coordination skills
- University or equivalent education 3+ years
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Experience using CMS, preferably Storyblok
Culture we believe you thrive in:
At Estrid, the output of every person matters. Some leadership principles we value are; customer focus, collaboration, speed, curiosity, respect, and ownership.
What you’ll get:
You will play an extremely important role in taking this brand to the next level, so you should desire to go above and beyond in your work. In turn, you will be joining an incredible company and team at a very early stage where everything you do will have a huge impact. For the right person, there are great opportunities to develop and grow together with Estrid. The position is based at our office in Stockholm City. 🚀
Does this sound like a role made for you? We’re looking forward to hearing from you!✨
Estrid is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace, and you are welcome at Estrid for who you are. We believe that the more perspectives we have represented at our office, the more we will all thrive, grow, and bring value to the world. Our community is for everyone, and the same is true for our workplace.