Since you’ve ended up on this page, it must mean that you are interested in potentially working at Estrid! We are so honoured. Let us take you through what this role and working with us could look like.
The Estrid rundown:
Estrid is growing at a rapid pace and we’re now looking for a high-performing and ambitious Managing Director to join our team in Stockholm. We have spent the past 2,5 years building an amazing community and team and we’re now one of the fastest scaling start-ups in Europe, soon launching new products and brands.
Your purpose & impact:
As Managing Director, you will play an integral role in Estrid's growth journey. You will have full end-to-end responsibility and accountability for one of our new, stand-alone brands, and all associated activities & teams. Like us, we think that you have a genuine interest in the magic of physical products and how they can enhance everyday life.
You'll use your problem-solving skills creatively with an inherent drive to produce high-quality output. You'll be leading brand-specific growth and be responsible for initiating activities that ensure our goals and targets are constantly over-achieved and that we remain on track to developing one of the world’s most impactful brand-building organisations, ever.
Some of the things you’ll get to do:
- Full end-to-end ownership and accountability for the brand and its strategy, growth, and P&L to realise the full potential of the brand
- Lead and drive the DTC growth
- Set and implement the growth strategy, including target customers, brand, products, marketing, sales channels, and markets
- Adjust and tweak strategy and offering as needed based on market feedback to achieve product-market-fit
- Work strategically and hands-on to drive and execute initiatives with a high degree of ownership from day one
- Develop a holistic, and magic customer journey through innovation and a desire to go above and beyond in everything you do
- Define, own and drive all brand-related KPIs
- Full staff responsibility and ownership to build and shape the team according to need
Your experience and skills:
- 5+ years of experience leading teams towards highly ambitious growth targets (e.g. as a Regional Manager, Expansion Manager, Head of Growth, Growth Manager, Digital Growth Manager, or Marketing Manager at a top-tier scale-up)
- Relevant degree (e.g. marketing or economics), however, previous experience is more important
- Passionate about developing teams and building an exceptional culture
- A sense of brand and storytelling and willingness to drive and challenge the status quo
- Ability to zoom in as well as think about the big picture, especially when it comes to operations and how it affects the organisation and customer experience
- Proficiency and extensive experience with creating slide presentations (e.g. Powerpoint) and conducting analysis in Excel
- A passion for world-class communication. Communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing
The culture you should thrive in:
At Estrid, the output of every person matters. Some leadership principles we value are; customer focus, collaboration, speed, curiosity, respect, and ownership.
What you’ll get:
You will play an extremely important role in taking this brand to the next level, so you should desire to go above and beyond in your work. In turn, you will be joining an incredible company and team at a very early stage where everything you do will have a huge impact. For the right person, there are great opportunities to develop and grow together with Estrid. The position is based at our office in Stockholm City and you'll be reporting to our CEO. 🚀
Does this sound like a role made for you? We're looking forward to hearing from you!✨
Come join us!
Estrid is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace, and you are welcome at Estrid for who you are. We believe that the more perspectives we have represented at our office, the more we will all thrive, grow, and bring value to the world. Our community is for everyone, and the same is true for our workplace.