The Estrid rundown
Estrid is on a full-time mission to create the brands of the future with the customer and experience in focus. Currently, we are one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe, with an innovative and driven mindset, we like to challenge today's standards and thrive in delivering more than what's expected.
In order to meet our ambitious company goals and accelerate our growth, we’re taking one of the first steps in bringing home the digital production in-house. We’ve come to a point in time where we’re ready to run with the ball on our own, as such, you’ll be the first person to work with the Estrid brand alongside our new bets in the role of Digital Designer.
As our Digital Designer, you will be working with the entire design process, from generating insights all the way to delivering pixel-perfect design. You will be responsible for the UX and Design, from idea to implementation for Estrid and our future brands. You will own the design deliverables of the team, including UX rationales, visual design, prototypes, and specifications for developers to make your vision into working software.
As one of our first players in this team, you will play a large part in what we make and will have a big say in what we do and how we will get there. We want to build an environment where it’s fun to come to work and in order to do so, you will likely be the type of person who thrives in what truly is a fast-paced and agile environment.
Among other things you will:
- Turn stakeholder requirements into functional UX and Design flats.
- Use and develop design guidelines for all Estrids brands.
- Work with developers in conveying design needs into actionable technical requirements.
- Create pixel perfect designs in Figma.
- Iterating on design ideas and testing them out as prototypes when needed.
- Be an active member of a self-organized and agile team, working towards a shared goal to deliver value to our users through our digital platform and other digital products.
We think you are
We think you are a teamwork-driven person who loves working in a small and fast-paced team. You are used to working independently in the UX and Design space and master both UX and visual design and are able to convey your ideas in an understandable manner, no matter who the audience is. You’ll work closely with a team consisting of a product owner, programmers and QA. Prioritizing and coming up with what we do and where we go next is a team effort.
We also think you have:
- A strong core in both visual design and UX.
- Been the lead designer on more than one successful design project for web and/or app in a cross-functional team.
- A mindset and the drive to go outside the boundaries of your role if it means getting the job done.
- A degree in design of some variety or similar.
- A few years of professional experience working in similar roles.
You will get:
You will play an important role in taking Estrid to the next level, so you should desire to go above and beyond to produce the best work results. In turn, you will be joining an incredible company and team at a very early stage where everything you do will have a huge impact. For the right person, there are great opportunities to develop your role and grow together with Estrid. The position is based at our office in Stockholm City and reports to our Head of Tech.
Does this sound like a role made for you? We're looking forward to hearing from you! ✨
Estrid is a community of dedicated creators and doers who are, perhaps without always realizing it, changing an entire industry. We’re rooting for movements and cultural shifts we believe in, and we’re here to help lead the way. We are a brand and company that’s not afraid to do things differently but in fact, celebrates different in all shapes and forms. We need people who can fill those shoes.
Are you ready to move mountains? Good, because so are we.
Estrid is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability or age.