Long story short:
Estrid is on a full-time mission to create the brands of the future with the customer and experience in focus. Currently, we are one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe, with an innovative and driven mindset, we like to challenge today's standards and thrive in delivering more than what's expected.
In order to meet our ambitious company goals and accelerate our growth, we’re taking one of the first steps in bringing home digital production in-house. We’ve come to a point in time where we’re ready to run with the ball on our own, as such, you’ll be the first person to work with the Estrid brand alongside our new bets in the role of Product Owner.
Your purpose & impact
As a Product Owner (PO) for Estrid you will be responsible for the overall success of the site. You will be part of the digital growth team and act as a bridge between the digital business growth and tech. This means prioritizing stakeholder requirements and team input and setting the direction for the team in which we work.
In this role you will:
- Own the product vision for Estrid.com. As the person responsible for product strategy, you’ll build the vision for the estrid.com site and ensure it aligns with our overall company strategy. You’ll make tough prioritization decisions while helping the team think strategically about long-term opportunities while balancing short-term objectives.
- Become an expert. You’ll become an authority on the practices, innovations, trends, and history of your domain. You’ll share your vision with others both inside and outside of the company so we can make Estrid.com a better product.
- Represent the customer. You’ll serve as the champion and voice of customers in every conversation. You will build direct relationships with customers and immerse yourself in their experience of the product. You’ll also strive to ensure everyone on our team understands our customers’ needs.
- Collaborate across teams. Your success will require coordination across multiple teams and stakeholders at Estrid. You’ll play a critical role in creating alignment between teams and ensure we all succeed together.
- Make data-informed decisions. You’ll use both quantitative and qualitative data to identify customer pain points and use this information to prioritize your product roadmap.
- Experiment. You’ll drive improvements through iterative design and experimentation. You’ll gather data to build a strong understanding of the customer, the friction they experience, and the solutions that lead to a better developer experience.
- Measure success. You’ll own the definition of “success” for your product area – making sure the criteria are measurable, attainable, visible to all stakeholders, and create the right incentives.
We think you are
You have a “get things done”-mindset and understand both business and product and how they influence and work with each other. As a person you see the value in a small team setup and is a contributing factor in it and get motivated by doing things, not sitting around and having long strategic conversations. You enjoy working in a highly technical domain!
We think you have:
- Experience from leading cross functional product teams before in creating digital experiences.
- A deep understanding of how design, tech and business all filter into product decisions and you have experience working with stakeholders from each discipline.
- Worked with stakeholder requirements and know how they transform into functional code
- An understanding of agile processes and how to utilize them
- The knowledge of what makes for good design when you see it
- A strong desire to empower others and build an inclusive team
- Experience working across multiple disciplines (e.g. Sales, Marketing, Finance, Legal, Support, Product, Engineering, Research, and Design)
- Excellent written & oral communication skills
- Strong organizational skills both at an individual and team level
- Probably a degree in business, design or tech but have experience from working within each corresponding field.
You will get:
You will play an extremely important role in taking Estrid to the next level, so you should desire to go above and beyond in your work. In turn, you will be joining an incredible company and team at a very early stage where everything you do will have a huge impact. For the right person, there are great opportunities to develop and grow together with Estrid. The position is based at our office in Stockholm City and reports to our Digital Growth Director.
Does this sound like a role made for you? We're looking forward to hearing from you!✨
Estrid is a community of dedicated creators and doers who are, perhaps without always realizing it, changing an entire industry. We’re rooting for movements and cultural shifts we believe in, and we’re here to help lead the way. We are a brand and company that’s not afraid to do things differently but in fact, celebrates differences in all shapes and forms. We need people who can fill those shoes.
Are you ready to move mountains? Good, because so are we.
Estrid is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace, and you are welcome at Estrid for who you are. We believe that the more perspectives we have represented at our office, the more we will all thrive, grow, and bring value to the world. Our community is for everyone, and the same is true for our workplace.