Dear potential future colleague,
Since you’re reading this you probably think that we could be a great match (yay!) and you might be wondering what working together could be like. Let us tell you a bit more! ✨
The long story short:
Estrid is growing at a rapid pace and we’re now looking for a driven and ambitious Marketing Manager to join our team in Stockholm. We have spent the past 2,5 years building an amazing community and team and we’re now one of the fastest scaling start-ups in Europe, soon launching new products and brands!
Your purpose & impact:
As Marketing Manager, you will play a key role in facilitating Estrids growth internationally. You’ll be responsible for analysing, identifying, and communicating campaigns and brand initiatives that will strengthen & broaden the awareness of Estrid on a global scale. You'll be leading market-specific growth and be responsible for initiating marketing activities that ensure our goals and targets are constantly over-achieved and that we remain on track to developing one of the world’s most impactful brand-building organisations, ever.
Some of the things you’ll get to do:
- Initiate, and execute relevant marketing campaigns and growth initiatives, mainly aimed at the UK market, in line with the global brand strategy.
- Work closely with our Influencer Marketing, Performance Marketing, and Communications/PR team.
- In partnership with the Creative team, develop briefs and guide creative direction to meet objectives for all public-facing communication, including print and digital.
- Analyse customer insights, consumer trends, market data, and marketing best practices for your market to build successful strategies.
- Consistently monitor your market’s performance and report progress on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis, highlighting opportunities or trends for continuous improvement.
We believe that you:
- Have 5+ years of experience in marketing or growth.
- Have a Bachelor's degree in business administration, management, or a related field.
- Have the mindset of going above and beyond to drive success and growth.
- Are someone that gets things done quickly and appreciates the importance of speed.
- Have a very good understanding of different digital marketing platforms, social media channels, and influencer marketing.
- Have advanced analytical skills and the ability to make data-informed decisions.
- Have excellent management skills with experience in working cross-functionally to deliver the best results for the business.
- Have excellent English language skills, written and spoken.
The culture you should thrive in:
We’re still a small team and every person matters. Some principles we value are; customer focus, collaboration, speed, curiosity, respect, and ownership.
Office & Colleagues:
We’re a driven, and ambitious team with a personal and colourful office space in the central of Stockholm. We have lots of great-to-have work-related stuff but also snacks, neon signs, comfy couches, and big terraces, we think you'll like it! We’re now around 50 full-time employees, which of whom ⅕ have international backgrounds so our corporate language is English.
What you’ll get:
You will play an important role in taking Estrid to the next level, so you should desire to go above and beyond to produce the best work results. In turn, you will be joining an incredible company and team at a very early stage where everything you do will have a huge impact. 🚀
We hope you're as excited as we are! Looking forward to hearing from you!✨
Estrid is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace, and you are welcome at Estrid for who you are. We believe that the more perspectives we have represented at our office, the more we will all thrive, grow, and bring value to the world. Our community is for everyone, and the same is true for our workplace.