Estrid is on a full-time mission to create the brands of the future with the customer and experience in focus. Currently, we are one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe, with an innovative and driven mindset, we like to challenge today's standards and thrive in delivering more than what's expected.
Estrid is now strengthening the team with a Business Controller to further enhance our data driven decision culture. The Business Controller has thorough knowledge of the business and financial processes of Estrid and ensures stellar insights and provides high quality presentations about our financial and business performance to support strategic decisions and operational improvements. The role is a key partner in the finance team and collaborates closely with all departments
Among other things you will:
- Set up and continuously develop stellar financial and business models to support strategic decisions and operational improvements
- Find relevant data sets, compile and analyze it in a smart way to understand patterns and gain insights
- Communicate key insights in a compelling way to relevant departments
- Ensure that accurate financial information and analyses are available when needed
- Prepare the business performance and financial updates to be shared continuously
- Ensure that relevant analytical tools are available and used in the most efficient way to generate reports, dashboards and analyses
- Create a data driven finance team and provide proactive analytical support to Head of Finance and other departmental heads
We think you are:
A true team player who collaborates very well with all departments - can identify analyses needed, communicates in a clear, inspiring and simple way while being able to see complex patterns through various analyses. You champion a data driven culture and analytical approach to insights and decisions and goes above and beyond, raises the bar and exceeds expectations.
As a person you love speed and to go into depth in analyses!
We also think you have:
- 3+ years of previous experience working with business intelligence / business controlling and an academic degree in business, economics, finance or related field
- Excellent analytical skills, data driven mindset and business understanding
- Ability to see the big picture, identify the key details and see complex patterns
- Experienced working with multiple tools and handle complex modelling and big data
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills, including translating data into informative visuals, that engages others
- Previous experience from fast growth direct to consumer companies, ideally with a subscription based business model
- Excellent general IT skills with advanced Excel and financial modeling skills
We would love if you have:
- Experience from Dynamics 365 Business Central
You will get:
You will play an important role in taking Estrid to the next level, so you should desire to go above and beyond to produce the best work results. In turn, you will be joining an incredible company and team at a very early stage where everything you do will have a huge impact. For the right person, there is great opportunities to develop your role and grow together with Estrid. The positions is based at our office in Stockholm City.
Does this sound like a role made for you? We're looking forward to hearing from you! ✨
Estrid is a community of dedicated creators and doers who are, perhaps without always realizing it, changing an entire industry. We’re rooting for movements and cultural shifts we believe in, and we’re here to help lead the way. We are a brand and company that’s not afraid to do things differently but in fact, celebrates different in all shapes and forms. We need people who can fill those shoes.
Are you ready to move mountains? Good, because so are we.
Estrid is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability or age.