Estrid is on a full-time mission to create the brands of the future with the customer and experience in focus. Currently, we are one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe, with an innovative and driven mindset, we like to challenge today's standards and thrive in delivering more than what's expected.
Estrid is now strengthening the team with a Finance Associate to be part of building a world-class finance department. The Finance Associate has the knowledge and is genuinely interested in bookkeeping and accounting principles. You have organizational skills and will prepare financial information and ensure compliance to both internal processes and external legislations. The role is key in the finance team and collaborates closely with all departments.
Among other things you will:
- Be responsible for accounts payables and act as contact to our suppliers
- Processing and preparing accurate financial statements
- Responsible for keeping registers of e.g. purchases, IT permissions and payroll-related tasks
- Collecting and reviewing data for reports
- Suggesting, set up and continuously develop processes to support operational improvements
- Prepare information and proactively provide support to Head of Finance and the organization
- Day-to-day contact to accounting firm, bank and auditors
We think you are:
A person who thrives from speed and who easily adapts to change. You are ready to go above and beyond and raise the bar and exceed expectations. You are often described as quality-driven, methodical and structured as well as outspoken, straightforward and friendly.
We also think you have:
- Experience from working in a fast-growing company
- Service-minded with a “can do” attitude
- Curious and eager to learn
- Strong communication skills and a high sense of integrity
- Professional friendly attitude and high work ethics
- Use to getting things done independently
- Academic degree in accounting or finance
- Excellent knowledge of MS Excel and accounting software
You will get:
You will play an important role in taking Estrid to the next level, so you should desire to go above and beyond to produce the best work results. In turn, you will be joining an incredible company and team at a very early stage where everything you do will have a huge impact. For the right person, there is great opportunities to develop your role and grow together with Estrid. The position is based at our office in Stockholm City.
Does this sound like a role made for you? We're looking forward to hearing from you! ✨
Estrid is a community of dedicated creators and doers who are, perhaps without always realizing it, changing an entire industry. We’re rooting for movements and cultural shifts we believe in, and we’re here to help lead the way. We are a brand and company that’s not afraid to do things differently but in fact, celebrates different in all shapes and forms. We need people who can fill those shoes.
Are you ready to move mountains? Good, because so are we.
Estrid is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to building a diverse and inclusive workplace, and you are welcome at Estrid for who you are. We believe that the more perspectives we have represented at our office, the more we will all thrive, grow, and bring value to the world. Our community is for everyone, and the same is true for our workplace.