There is something magical happening at Estrid. And it's happening because of the hard work, passion, and creativity that each member of our team brings to the table daily. We like to think that we are more than a razor brand - we’re a dedicated group of people on a humble mission to create the empathetic brands of the future.
Currently, Estrid is one of the fastest-growing consumer startups in Europe and we would be tremendously excited if you were one of the people to join us early on this journey!
Right now we are one of the fastest scaling start-ups in Europe and we are looking for an extraordinary Talent Acquisition Partner to take Estrid to the next level. You will join our People & Performance team and help us continue to grow and expand throughout Europe, and be a part of launching other stand-alone brands alongside Estrid. Our vision is to create a portfolio consisting of the brands of the future - mission-driven, emotionally resonant, and with a high degree of user empathy. We would not be anything, if it wasn't for the people working at Estrid bringing these visions to life.
We need you, someone with a lot of passion, to be a catalyst to attract and recruit talent, and create magic along the way. Your mission is to make sure we hire the best competence possible to Estrid while at the same time creating the best possible process and recruitment set-up to ensure an amazing candidate experience.
To thrive in the role you should love working in a digital and fast-paced environment and be a “geek” in the sense that you love the craft of recruiting talent!
What you will do:
- Responsible for managing and driving the entire recruitment process for all of our roles
- Create and execute on sourcing and recruitment strategies to hire top tier talent
- Establish a trusted partnership with our hiring managers to understand hiring needs
- Create a candidate experience that reflects our values and aims to be free from our own biases
- Build and create a talent pipeline and a strong networks for the future
- Analyze and follow up data to drive change and make decisions when it comes to recruitment and employer branding
- Manage and drive ad hoc internal HR initiatives as they come along
What we are looking for:
- You are able to source, interview, sell, and close top talent
- You have the ability to inspire and motivate people to join us
- You are comfortable and can own the relationship with hiring managers, hiring teams, along with advising, influencing and challenging when needed
- Experience in full cycle recruiting (from sourcing to sign)
- The ideal candidate is driven and able to develop lasting relationships with candidates across functions (technology, sales, customer success, marketing, etc.) and international markets
- You have been in roles within Talent Acquisition/Search at companies in rapid growth or transformation, or in an innovative HR-function for about 2-5 years
We think that you are:
- Are a natural problem solver, constantly removing obstacles and simplifying things
- Confident with high self-awareness and integrity
- Bold and curious with a structured and methodical approach
- Resilient and with the ability to adapt to constant change
You will get: You will play an important role in taking Estrid to the next level, so you should desire to go above and beyond to produce the best work results. In turn, you will be joining an incredible company and team at a very early stage where everything you do will have a huge impact. For the right person, there are great opportunities to develop your role and grow together with Estrid. The position is based at our office in Stockholm City.
Does this sound like a role made for you? We look forward to hearing from you! ✨
Estrid is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.