Right now we are one of the fastest scaling start-ups in Europe and we are looking for an extraordinary People & Performance Partner to take Estrid to the next level. You will join our People & Performance team and help us continue to grow and expand throughout Europe, and be a part of launching other stand-alone brands alongside Estrid. Our vision is to create a portfolio consisting of the brands of the future - mission-driven, emotionally resonant, and with a high degree of user empathy. We would not be anything, if it wasn't for the people working at Estrid bringing these visions to life.
We need you, someone with a strong passion for people and talent, that enjoys all stages of the employee life cycle. To thrive in the role you should love working in a digital and fast-paced environment where you are expected to take and drive initiatives above and beyond.
What you will do:
- Independently drive all parts within Talent Acquisition including employer branding, sourcing, recruitment, pre- and onboarding (around 50% of your time)
- Be part of building and developing the People & Performance agenda
- Partner with our leaders and teams, closely supporting the organisation
- Secure a top class foundation that includes digital tools, people data, OKRs, people administration, coordination of activities and internal communication
- Proactively enhance our brand experience, culture and workplace by planning, promoting, and executing internal initiatives related to People Experience and wellbeing
What we are looking for:
- You get excited by the thought of together creating a forward leaning, agile and innovative People & Performance function
- You want to be a crucial part of reaching Estrid’s bold vision
- You think making a difference and business impact is the ultimate reward
- You feel motivated by building something new and dare to test, learn and scale, close to the business
- You have been in roles within Talent Acquisition/ Talent Management/ HR Business Partner /HR-generalist at companies in rapid growth or transformation, or in an innovative HR-function for about 5 years. Most important is what you tried out and learned, not for how long.
- You have an educational background within Human Resource or Business.
We think that you are:
- A natural problem solver, constantly removing obstacles and simplifying things
- Confident with high self-awareness and integrity
- Bold and curious with a structured and methodical approach
- Resilient and with the ability to cope with constant change
- A change-leader with a deep understanding on how to drive and impact behaviors
You will be joining an incredible company and team at an early stage where everything you do will have a huge impact. For the right person, there are great opportunities to develop your role and grow together with Estrid.
Does this sound like a role made for you? We look forward to hearing from you! ✨
Estrid is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.