Estrid is a community of dedicated creators and doers who are, perhaps without always realizing it, changing an entire industry. We root for movements and cultural shifts we believe in, and we’re here to help lead the way. We dream big, move quickly, and believe in bringing out greatness in each other. As a brand, we’re only as strong as the people around us. Currently, Estrid is one of the fastest-growing consumer startups in Europe and we would be tremendously excited if you were one of the people that would join us early on this journey!
Estrid is looking for an analytical, curious, growth-focused performance marketer with a background within SEM, SEO and PPC to join our team. We believe that you are a data-driven specialist who feels excited by the challenge of improving and expanding our marketing strategy and helping us succeed in both existing and new markets.
Your main focus will be on SEM, SEO and PPC but we believe that you are interested in working with other performance marketing channels as well, ensuring sustainable, global growth and that we always focus our time on the channels on which we see the best results.
You will work in close collaboration with the Performance, Creative and E-com teams, to build strong brand awareness, efficient campaigns, and create unique experiences throughout every touchpoint of the customer journey.
Some of the things you will do:
- Set up, manage and optimize SEM campaigns, keep the brand at the forefront of what’s innovative, constantly testing and learning
- Work closely with external agencies, define the way forward, coordinate and follow up on KPIs
- Develop our organic search strategy and bring your creative ideas on how to keep the communication with our community ongoing
- Support in the planning, buying and optimization of Estrids other acquisition and retention channels (Facebook, Instagram, other social channels, display ads and more)
- Look into additional channels of interest: YouTube, digital-TV, outdoor campaigns, magazines, influencer marketing, affiliate etc.
- Work closely with data and analytics to understand the Estrid customer journey and leverage insights to unlock new growth and retention opportunities
- Identify improvement opportunities and develop structured marketing tests across our end-to-end customer funnel, from acquisition to lifecycle retention, and analyze results for actionable insights
- Plan dashboards for measuring and sharing results on business-critical KPIs related to growth
We believe you are:
To thrive in this role we believe you have the ability to understand both the art and science of digital marketing. You are capable of delivering on a set of successful channel strategies to optimize performance over time, toward a clear set of KPIs. We would love for you to have a global mindset and that you’re thrilled by the thought of joining a start-up at an early stage.
- 1+ years of experience working with SEM, SEO and PPC
- A deep understanding of Google Analytics, bid management and attribution
- Experience from paid social media marketing, display advertising, affiliate marketing or other direct-response channels is a plus
- A highly quantitative, analytical mindset and a technical doer with the ability to process and understand large data sets
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively across teams
- Organized, detail-oriented, and can prioritize between multiple projects
- Strong writing, communications, and time management skills
- A motivated, creative team-player with an entrepreneurial spirit, and a growth-mindset
- Experience from a fast scaling environment and leading a team is a plus.
You will get:
You will play an important role in taking Estrid to the next level, so you should desire to go above and beyond to produce the best work results. In turn, you will be joining an incredible company and team at a very early stage where everything you do will have a huge impact. For the right person, there are great opportunities to develop your role and grow together with Estrid. The position is based at our office in Stockholm City.
Does this sound like a role made for you? We look forward to hearing from you! ✨
Estrid is a community of dedicated creators and doers who are, perhaps without always realizing it, changing an entire industry. We root for movements and cultural shifts we believe in, and we’re here to help lead the way. We are a brand and company that is not afraid of doing things differently but rather celebrates differences in all shapes and forms. We need people who can fill those shoes.
Are you ready to move mountains? Good, because so are we.
Estrid is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability or age.