Right now we are one of the fastest scaling start-ups in Europe and we are looking for a talented and experienced Project Manager, to bring Estrid to the next level. You will join our team and help us continue to grow and expand throughout Europe, as well as being part of launching other stand-alone brands alongside Estrid. Our vision is to create a portfolio consisting of the brands of the future - mission-driven, emotionally resonant, and with a high degree of user empathy.
We´re looking for:
A strategic yet detail-oriented project manager that thrives in a fast-paced environment and is committed to building high-functioning operations to facilitate exceptional, uniquely Estrid experiences for our teams and our customers at scale. Our ideal candidate will combine a leadership mindset with analytical thinking, creative problem-solving, a passion for people, and excellent project management skills. You should be experienced in project management, having taken multiple projects and ideas from inception to realization. Those that have worked with you describe you as either an A-player or an A-player in the making, with world-class ambitions.
Some of the things you will do:
- Work closely with the management team to ideate, identify, analyze and prioritize ideas and decisions to bring new projects to life effectively
- Develop and lead key cross-functional projects and improvement initiatives across Marketing, Creative, Finance, Operations, and Technology to ensure we deliver on defined objectives
- Work with the management team to set comprehensive goals for performance and growth, drive key projects with high impact on core metrics, and evaluate performance by analyzing and interpreting data
- Leverage past learnings to create scalable processes, tools, and infrastructure for executing new projects
- Participate in developing a holistic customer journey, including defining and prioritizing projects, products, and longer-term goals
- Relevant degree
- 3+ years of experience managing projects in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Passionate about developing teams and building an exceptional culture
- A hands-on, highly organized, results-driven mentality combined with a desire to work strategically and move with speed to implement ideas
- Able to think both analytically and creatively: can zoom in as well as think about the big picture, especially when it comes to operations and how it affects the organization and customer experience
- Exceptional problem-solving skills bringing the best out of people
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing
You will get:
You will play an important role in taking Estrid to the next level, so you should desire to go above and beyond to produce the best work results. In turn, you will be joining an incredible company and team at a very early stage where everything you do will have a huge impact. For the right person, there are great opportunities to develop your role and grow together with Estrid. The position is based at our office in Stockholm City.
Does this sound like a role made for you? We're looking forward to hearing from you! ✨
/ an excited team Estrid
Estrid is a community of dedicated creators and doers who are, perhaps without always realizing it, changing an entire industry. We’re rooting for movements and cultural shifts we believe in, and we’re here to help lead the way. We are a brand and company that’s not afraid to do things differently but in fact, celebrates different in all shapes and forms. We need people who can fill those shoes.
Are you ready to move mountains? Good, because so are we.
Estrid is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability or age.