There is something magical happening at Estrid. And it's happening because of the hard work, passion, and creativity that each member of our team brings to the table daily. We like to think that we are more than a razor brand - we’re a dedicated group of people on a humble mission to create the empathetic brands of the future.
Even if we are proud of the work we have done this far, there is so much more to do. So much more, and we want it to do it better, bolder, and in even more unexpected ways. To do that we need the best people. People who are passionate, ambitious, smart, and kind. People who want to be part of something different that has staying power. People who are tired of being stuck in internal processes, who value strategic speed and personal growth. Who come from different backgrounds, with different approaches, and who aren’t afraid to dream big. We would be tremendously excited if you were one of those people who join us early on this journey!
Right now, Estrid is looking for an ambitious, growth-focused, and highly motivated Social Collaborations Associate. By combining a deep understanding of influencer marketing, brands, strategy, and strong practical knowledge, you will be part of the Influencer Marketing team and work to ensure that our goals and targets are constantly over-achieved and that we are on the right track to develop one of the world’s most impactful community-driven organizations, ever.
In this role, you will be responsible for finding the most interesting influencers and profiles for Estrid to collaborate with and at the same time lead projects and assignments related to our social media channels. You will use your communications skills and your passion to drive sales to build the brands of the future and disrupt a whole industry together with us and make sure our community of influencers gets the best possible experience of Estrid.
Our ideal candidate will be extremely passionate about community and growth. We believe that you have a problem-solving attitude with a proactive and hands-on approach while being passionate and creative in defining ways to measure impact and leverage past learning. You should be comfortable and thrive in a fast-paced environment and have the ability to track and analyze the performance of influencer outreach and enhance learnings on the best practices and strategies.
What you will do:
- Daily reach out to, negotiate and set up new collaborations with influencers, magazines, podcasts, and agencies etc.
- Be the natural and important link between Estrid and our community of influencers & agencies
- Develop authentic connections to lead to genuine brand advocacy and promote our values through our community of influencers
- Stay ahead of the rapidly evolving influencer landscape to ensure gains and high engagement
- Communicate throughout various digital channels, mainly email
- Answering questions and solving problems, can be related to our products, order specific, collaborations etc.
- Administration tasks related to Influencer Marketing, such as making briefs, gather stats, and sending orders
We believe you are:
To thrive in this role, you should be comfortable working in a digital work environment and be able to switch between different forums such as social media, mail, chats, and order management programs. We are looking for someone with a passion for communication, that loves to be creative, and who is naturally service-oriented. We also believe that you are fast on the keyboard, love to solve problems and, like us, are service-minded and like to spread joy.
We also think you are:
- Have at least 1 year of experience from similar responsibilities
- Highly ambitious and driven and likes to take initiatives
- Passionate about your job and enjoy a fast-paced, dynamic working environment
- Analytical with great organizational skills
- Interested in influencer marketing, social media, brands and PR
- A team player, enthusiastic about team culture and energy generous
- A natural problem solver, constantly removing obstacles and simplifying things, with an understanding of technical connections and how different digital systems are connected
- Someone that gets things done quickly and appreciates the importance of speed
- A great communicator and value great customer experience and service✨
You will get:
You will play an important role in taking Estrid to the next level, so you should desire to go above and beyond to produce the best work results. In turn, you will be joining an incredible company and team at a very early stage where everything you do will have a huge impact.
The position is based at our office in Stockholm City.
Does this sound like a role made for you? We're looking forward to hearing from you! ✨
Team Estrid 💜
Estrid is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.