There is something magical happening at Estrid. And it's happening because of the hard work, passion, and creativity that each member of our team brings to the table daily. We like to think that we are more than a razor brand - we’re a dedicated group of people on a humble mission to create the empathetic brands of the future.
Even if we are proud of the work we have done this far, there is so much more to do. So much more, and we want it to do it better, bolder and in even more unexpected ways. To do that we need the best people. People who are passionate, ambitious, smart and kind. People who want to be part of something different that has staying power. People who are tired of being stuck in internal processes, who value strategic speed and personal growth. Who come from different backgrounds, with different approaches, and who aren’t afraid to dream big. We would be tremendously excited if you were one of those people who join us early on this journey!
Estrid is looking for a high-performing, analytical and collaborative person who strives for significant exposure to strategy and operational excellence, to join our exciting journey as a Demand Planner in the Supply Chain team.
As our Demand Planner, you will be responsible for forecasting sales of all our products, across both current and future markets. You will create scenario plans for future product releases and perform analyses that optimize demand/supply across all our brands and products to ensure we have enough stock, are able to drive strong growth, and always fulfill customer demand (while still keeping relevant inventory levels). You will also provide the company with recommendations and insights, based on cross-departmental data, to help in strategic decision-making and operational optimization of demand and supply. In your position, you will work frequently and in close collaboration with the broader operations and have frequent interaction with multiple company departments and significant exposure to senior leadership when acting as a thought partner on special projects and key business decisions.
Your main responsibilities and duties include
- Produce accurate item-level demand forecasts by owning Estrid’s operational model
- Collaborate internally to determine the downstream implications of published demand forecasts and models
- Own Estrid’s forecasting process for both B2B and B2C channels
- Be the expert on the drivers behind the Estrid business by running monthly departmental meetings to align near-term priorities
- Collaborate with business partners to create forecast scenarios for innovation and transition products and drive alignment on volumes as needed.
- Report key performance indicators to the Head of Supply Chain Including a monthly comparison of results against forecast along with insights and recommendations
- Create and manage dashboards that communicate the forecast to relevant stakeholders
- Measure and report key accuracy metrics to continuously improve the forecasting process
We think you are
As a person, we believe you have an excellent ability to collaborate and communicate with multiple stakeholders to drive cross-functional consensus. We also believe that you have a strong work ethic and the ability to independently own and drive multiple projects. You love to learn and are not afraid to ask insightful questions and fully embrace working in a fast-growing startup environment.
We think you have
- 3+ years of experience with a similar role in a high growth environment or in a demanding analytical environment
- Academic degree in an analytical/relevant subject
- Proficiency with Microsoft Excel/Google Sheets, PowerPoint
- Deep analytical skills
We would also love it if you have
- A statistical background
- Experience working with subscription business models
- Experience from data manipulation languages such as SQL, Python, or R
- Understanding of SCM/ERP tools such as Microsoft Business Centra
- Built something that required skills that are potentially transferable to this role
You will get
You will play an important role in taking Estrid to the next level, so you should desire to go above and beyond to produce the best work results. In turn, you will be joining an incredible company and team at a very early stage where everything you do will have a huge impact. For the right person, there are great opportunities to develop your role and grow together with Estrid. The position is based at our office in Stockholm City.
Does this sound like a role made for you? We're looking forward to hearing from you!✨
Estrid is a community of dedicated creators and doers who are, perhaps without always realizing it, changing an entire industry. We’re rooting for movements and cultural shifts we believe in, and we’re here to help lead the way. We are a brand and company that’s not afraid to do things differently but in fact, celebrates different in all shapes and forms. We need people who can fill those shoes.
Are you ready to move mountains? Good, because so are we.
Estrid is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.