There is something magical happening at Estrid. And it's happening because of the hard work, passion, and creativity that each member of our team brings to the table daily. We like to think that we are more than a razor brand - we’re a dedicated group of people on a humble mission to create the empathetic brands of the future.
Even if we are proud of the work we have done this far, there is so much more to do. So much more, and we want it to do it better, bolder and in even more unexpected ways. To do that we need the best people. People who are passionate, ambitious, smart and kind. People who want to be part of something different that has staying power. People who are tired of being stuck in internal processes, who value strategic speed and personal growth. Who come from different backgrounds, with different approaches, and who aren’t afraid to dream big. We would be tremendously excited if you were one of those people who join us early on this journey!
As Head of Brand Marketing at Estrid your main objective is to build and delicately manage one of Europe’s greatest brands while enabling hyper-growth. You will drive the brand marketing strategy and the operational delivery of the strategy and lead our Brand Marketing team (Creatives, Social Media, Communications) to deliver on key objectives and ensure consistency and appropriateness of the brand’s messages in the market and channels. Together with the Brand Marketing team and cross-department collaboration, you will translate our objectives into well-executed projects and campaigns that enhance our brand and values, set outstanding creative visions and KPI:s, and ensure brand alignment and spectacular experiences through all channels and markets. We’re looking for an inspiring, self-motivated leader with a strategic, growth mindset and a deep understanding of everything creative and business.
Some of the things you will do:
- Define overall brand marketing objectives and strategy to achieve sustainable and profitable growth- Growth with a soul!
- Be responsible for organically grow our community and increase loyalty across all relevant social platforms
- Align the organization around customer-centricity. Utilize insights to deliver superior and personalized customer experiences and measurable results.
- Develop robust brand marketing capabilities to help the organization stay in front of competitors
- Play a leading role in creating and managing a plan to expand brand awareness, maximize earned media to drive fast growth, and strengthen our brand position
- Creating and telling brand stories and inviting our community to be a part of it
- Ensure that all brand initiatives are aligned with the overall business objectives and relevant for target audiences
- Create breakthrough customer offerings and marketing by experimenting with new technologies, tools, and techniques
- Build capabilities on the team to enable the organization to successfully achieve extraordinary brand marketing results and continuously innovate
Who are you:
To thrive in this role we believe you have successfully and aggressively scaled at least one global consumer brand before and know the type of journey we are on and exactly what is needed to get to our highly ambitious destination. You have developed a deep understanding of strategy and commercial goals but also the nuances of tonality and brand building.
We also think that you are:
- A strong communicator with magical storytelling skills, highly in tune with the zeitgeist and current trends
- Used to working with creative campaigns and creative talent in-house, agency experience is also a bonus.
- Highly structured, digitally cutting-edge, highly capable of leading creative teams
- An inspirational and energy generous leader who confidently inspires, motivates and engages the team and drives strong performance in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment
- A minimum of 5 years of experience from a similar role, leading a brand marketing function in a high-growth consumer company
- Demonstrated successful professional career in a consumer scale-up or other type of consumer-facing organization
- Excellent organizational skills, handling multiple initiatives
- Academic degree
- Fluent in English
You will get:
You will play an important role in taking Estrid to the next level, so you should desire to go above and beyond to produce the best work results. In turn, you will be joining an incredible company and team at a very early stage where everything you do will have a huge impact. For the right person, there are great opportunities to develop your role and grow together with Estrid. The position is based at our office in Stockholm City.
Does this sound like a role made for you? We're looking forward to hearing from you! ✨
Estrid is a community of dedicated creators and doers who are, perhaps without always realizing it, changing an entire industry. We’re rooting for movements and cultural shifts we believe in, and we’re here to help lead the way. We are a brand and company that’s not afraid to do things differently but in fact, celebrates different in all shapes and forms. We need people who can fill those shoes.
Are you ready to move mountains? Good, because so are we.
Estrid is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability or age.