There is something magical happening at Estrid. And it's happening because of the hard work, passion, and creativity that each member of our team brings to the table daily. We like to think that we are more than a razor brand - we’re a dedicated group of people on a humble mission to create the empathetic brands of the future.
Even if we are proud of the work we have done this far, there is so much more to do. So much more, and we want it to do it better, bolder, and in even more unexpected ways. To do that we need the best people. People who are passionate, ambitious, smart, and kind. People who want to be part of something different that has staying power. People who are tired of being stuck in internal processes, who value strategic speed and personal growth. Who come from different backgrounds, with different approaches, and who aren’t afraid to dream big. We would be tremendously excited if you were one of those people who join us early on this journey!
Our current Head of Performance Marketing is going on parental leave and we are therefore looking for an analytical and growth-focused Interim Head of Performance Marketing, to join our team during that period of time. To thrive in this assignment we believe that you are a data-driven specialist who is excited by the challenge of improving and expanding one of Estrids’ most vital functions. You have the ability to understand both the art and science of digital marketing and are capable of developing a set of successful channel strategies to optimize performance over time against a clear set of KPIs. We think that you have a global mindset and that you’re thrilled by the thought of joining a start-up at an early stage.
In this role, you'll lead the strategic aspects and day-to-day management of our paid channels, ensuring sustainable, global growth and meaningful connection with our community, at scale. In close collaboration with the creative team, you'll work to build strong brand awareness, efficient campaigns, and create unique experiences throughout every touchpoint of the customer acquisition journey. You'll be managing and optimizing the funnel and campaigns for customer acquisition across channels, working with sponsored posts, display ads, native channels, and more.
Some of the things you will do:
- Keep the Estrid brand at the forefront of what’s innovative and constantly test and learn
- Lead planning, buying, optimization, and strategy of Estrids paid social acquisition and retention (Facebook, Instagram, and other key paid social channels)
- Work closely with data and analytics to understand the Estrid customer journey and leverage insights to unlock new growth and retention opportunities
- Improve our growth marketing strategy and employ a data-driven approach to develop and improve performance across all our different marketing channels
- Strategically scale our paid social media portfolio on global markets
- Develop structured marketing tests across our end-to-end customer funnel (from acquisition through lifecycle retention) and analyze results for actionable insights
- Identify improvement opportunities related to our audiences and work closely with our creative team to create and A/B test new ads
- Build dashboards for measuring and sharing results on business-critical KPIs related to growth.
- Responsible for regular reporting of channels, key metrics, and performance to share practices and drive enhanced creative outcomes across the organization.
- Look into additional channels of interest: Google Ads, YouTube, digital-TV, outdoor campaigns, magazines, influencer marketing, display advertising, etc.
- Develop organic search and bring your creative ideas on how to keep the communication with our community ongoing
- Effectively manage a budget to meet business goals and financial targets
- 3+ years of experience working with digital marketing channels such as paid social media marketing, display advertising, affiliate, search engine marketing and direct-response marketing (Facebook ads Manager, Google Ads etc.)
- Proven success in driving meaningful results in customer acquisition, lead generation, revenue generation, and/or loyalty programs, ideally for a product-focused digital business or at an agency/marketing service provider
- A highly quantitative, analytical mindset and a technical doer with the ability to process and understand large data sets
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively across teams
- Organized, detail-oriented, and can prioritize between multiple projects
- Strong writing, communications, and time management skills
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex projects and adapt to changes
- A motivated, creative team player with an entrepreneurial spirit, and a growth-mindset
You will get:
During your time at Estrid, you will play an important role in taking Estrid to the next level, so you should desire to go above and beyond to produce the best work results. In turn, you will be joining an incredible company and team at a very early stage where everything you do will have a huge impact. The position is a parental leave cover for a minimum of 12 months and the preferred start date is June 2021. The position is based at our office in Stockholm City.
Does this sound like a role made for you? We're looking forward to hearing from you! ✨
Estrid is a community of dedicated creators and doers who are, perhaps without always realizing it, changing an entire industry. We’re rooting for movements and cultural shifts we believe in, and we’re here to help lead the way. We are a brand and company that’s not afraid to do things differently but in fact, celebrates different in all shapes and forms. We need people who can fill those shoes.
Are you ready to move mountains? Good, because so are we.
Estrid is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability or age.