Estrid is a community of dedicated creators and doers who are, perhaps without always realizing it, changing an entire industry. We root for movements and cultural shifts we believe in, and we’re here to help lead the way. We dream big, move quickly, and believe in bringing out greatness in each other. As a brand, we’re only as strong as the people around us. Currently, Estrid is one of the fastest-growing consumer startups in Europe and we would be tremendously excited if you were one of the people that would join us early on this journey!
Estrid is looking for an analytical, curious, growth-focused Performance Marketing Specialist to join our team. We believe that you are a data-driven specialist who is excited by the challenge of improving and expanding one of Estrids’ most vital functions and helping us succeed in exciting and new markets. You have the ability to understand both the art and science of digital marketing and are capable of delivering on a set of successful channel strategies to optimize performance overtime against a clear set of KPIs. We think that you have a global mindset and that you’re thrilled by the thought of joining a start-up at an early stage.
In this role, you'll work with our paid channels, ensuring sustainable, global growth and meaningful connection with our community, at scale. In close collaboration with the creative team, you'll work to build strong brand awareness, efficient campaigns, and create unique experiences throughout every touchpoint of the customer acquisition journey. You'll be optimizing the funnel and campaigns for customer acquisition across channels, working with sponsored posts, display ads, native channels, and more.
Some of the things you will do:
- Establish Estrid as a leader in paid social media; keep the brand at the forefront of what’s innovative and constantly test and learn
- Support in planning, buying, optimization of Estrids paid social acquisition and retention (Facebook, Instagram, and other key paid social channels)
- Work closely with data and analytics to understand the Estrid customer journey and leverage insights to unlock new growth and retention opportunities
- Strategically scale our paid social media portfolio on global markets
- Develop structured marketing tests across our end-to-end customer funnel (from acquisition through lifecycle retention) and analyze results for actionable insights
- Identify improvement opportunities related to our audiences and work closely with our creative team to create and A/B test new ads
- Build dashboards for measuring and sharing results on business-critical KPIs related to growth.
- Look into additional channels of interest: Google Ads, YouTube, digital-TV, outdoor campaigns, magazines, influencer marketing, display advertising, etc.
- Develop organic search and bring your creative ideas on how to keep the communication with our community ongoing
- 1+ years of experience working with digital marketing channels such as paid social media marketing, display advertising, affiliate, search engine marketing and direct-response marketing (Facebook ads Manager, Google Ads etc.)
- A highly quantitative, analytical mindset and a technical doer with the ability to process and understand large data sets
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively across teams
- Organized, detail-oriented, and can prioritize between multiple projects
- Strong writing, communications, and time management skills
- A motivated, creative team-player with an entrepreneurial spirit, and a growth-mindset
- Experience from a fast scaling environment and leading a team is a plus.
You will get:
You will play an important role in taking Estrid to the next level, so you should desire to go above and beyond to produce the best work results. In turn, you will be joining an incredible company and team at a very early stage where everything you do will have a huge impact. For the right person, there are great opportunities to develop your role and grow together with Estrid. The position is based at our office in Stockholm City.
Does this sound like a role made for you? We're looking forward to hearing from you! ✨
Estrid is a community of dedicated creators and doers who are, perhaps without always realizing it, changing an entire industry. We’re rooting for movements and cultural shifts we believe in, and we’re here to help lead the way. We are a brand and company that’s not afraid to do things differently but in fact, celebrates different in all shapes and forms. We need people who can fill those shoes.
Are you ready to move mountains? Good, because so are we.
Estrid is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability or age.