Estrid is a community of dedicated creators and doers who are, perhaps without always realizing it, changing an entire industry. We root for movements and cultural shifts we believe in, and we’re here to help lead the way. We dream big, move quickly, and believe in bringing out greatness in each other. As a brand, we’re only as strong as the people around us. We would be tremendously excited if you were one of the people that would join us early on, on this journey!
Right now, Estrid is looking for an experienced, growth-focused, and highly motivated Influencer Marketing Manager. By combining a deep understanding of influencer marketing, brands, strategy, and a strong practical knowledge of businesses, you will lead the Influencer Marketing team and work cross-department to ensure that our goals and targets are constantly over-achieved and that we are on the right track to develop one of the world’s most impactful brand-building organizations, ever.
Our ideal candidate will be extremely passionate about community and growth. You'll constantly be finding creative ways to expand the organic reach and Estrid's share of voice, through communication and campaigns that are aligned with Estrids values, brand positioning, and objectives. We believe that you have a problem-solving attitude with a proactive and hands-on approach to business development and growth-mindset while being passionate and creative in defining ways to measure impact and leverage past learning. You should be comfortable and thrive in a fast-paced environment and have the ability to track and analyze the performance of influencer outreach to estimate ROI and advice the team on the best strategies.
Some of the things you will do:
- Develop and optimize a world-class influencer strategy for emerging and mature markets driving awareness, positioning, and sales.
- Develop authentic connections to lead to genuine brand advocacy and promote our values.
- Stay ahead of the rapidly evolving influencer landscape to ensure gains more engagement than competition.
- Constantly update and develop the brand’s roster of influencers based on brand marketing objectives.
- Proactively manage the team's “influencer funnel,” constantly refreshing it with fresh, authentic, on-trend advocates across new and emerging markets
- Track and analyze performance of influencer outreach, content, and conversion rates to estimate ROI and advice team on best strategies
- Perform competitive analysis, industry research, and continually assess best practices and KPIs in a consistently evolving landscape
- Work closely with key stakeholders across departments providing actionable insights to optimize performance of content and future campaign
- Monitor, track, and share new digital and social trends, tools, and platforms to connect with brand strategies
- Create individual development plans for each member of the team, meeting regularly to ensure they meet their short and long-term goals.
We think that you have:
- 6+ years of relevant experience; Agency and Brand experience preferred. Experience in a fast scaling environment is a plus.
- Strong writing, communications, time management, and leadership skills
- A structured way of working, are detail-oriented and able to prioritize multiple projects, and lead a growing team of high performers.
- Demonstrated skills in managing complex projects and the ability to successfully adapt to the changing demands of a startup environment.
- Proven experience with tracking/reporting Impressions, Reach, ROI, CTRs, and other key KPIs as they pertain to the campaign.
- Experience with social campaigns targeted at Gen Z consumers (IG, TikTok)
- Solution-oriented mindset and are a collaborative leader
- Strong visual and communicative skills
- Strong knowledge of the macro and micro-influencer landscapes in Europe.
- High-level experience with all touchpoints of the influencer marketing journey from selection to crafting briefs, negotiations, feedback, and follow-ups.
- Experience with contracts and maintaining vendor relationships
- Influencer Agency, Beauty, Fashion and Entertainment industry contacts a plus
- A connection to global trends in beauty, fashion, art, music, and contemporary culture.
You will get:
You will play an important role in taking Estrid to the next level, so you should desire to go above and beyond to produce the best work results. In turn, you will be joining an incredible company and team at a very early stage where everything you do will have a huge impact. For the right person, there are great opportunities to develop your role and grow together with Estrid. The position is based at our office in Stockholm City.
Does this sound like a role made for you? We're looking forward to hearing from you! ✨
Estrid is a community of dedicated creators and doers who are, perhaps without always realizing it, changing an entire industry. We’re rooting for movements and cultural shifts we believe in, and we’re here to help lead the way. We are a brand and company that’s not afraid to do things differently but in fact, celebrates different in all shapes and forms. We need people who can fill those shoes.
Are you ready to move mountains? Good, because so are we.
Estrid is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.