Estrid is a community of dedicated creators and doers who are, perhaps without always realizing it, changing an entire industry. We root for movements and cultural shifts we believe in, and we’re here to help lead the way. We dream big, move quickly, and believe in bringing out greatness in each other. As a brand, we’re only as strong as the people around us. We would be tremendously excited if you were one of the people that would join us early on, on this journey!
As the Communications Manager at Estrid, you will be responsible for developing proactive and reactive communications strategies and maintaining ongoing media relationships. You’ll drive organic visibility through brand communication to increase customer conversion, retention, and position Estrid as the leading European startup and most loved shaving brand, ever. You will lead and execute communications projects aiming to enhance perceptions about Estrid, while always ensuring the highest quantity and quality in media coverage. You should be passionate about building engaged communities and be a self-motivated human being with a strategic, growth mindset and a deep understanding of everything communication and brand. We think that you are a natural leader who takes ownership of your tasks and feels comfortable managing your workload independently.
Among other exciting things you will:
- Establish and strengthen Estrids brand positioning strategically among innovators and early adopters whilst also working toward mass adoption and well-known status.
- Establish and nurture long-term relationships strategically and operationally with key opinion leaders (zeitgeist-drivers, influencers, journalists) in emerging and mature markets.
- Draft and implement crisis management strategies to mitigate negative media exposure and other similar risks
- Initiate b2b communications projects from creative ideation to execution
- Drive company objectives and strategic priorities by proactively working cross functionally to identify and leverage newsworthy activities
- Develop engaging presentations, speeches, releases, and other corporate messages for external use that drive the brand perception
- Drive organic visibility through creative and strategic PR storytelling to increase customer conversion and retention.
- Establish and drive strategic and creative roadmap with local PR-partners (agencies), negotiate ongoing terms and follow up on KPIs
- Manage inbound press and partnership inquiries
- Work closely with the Brand Marketing team to coordinate and prioritize communications activities
What we are looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in similar roles, preferably at an agency or fast scaling environment
- A natural project manager who is agile and can adapt to change
- Exceptional written and verbal communicator with a positive attitude, strong interpersonal skills, and attention to detail. Fluency in Swedish and English is mandatory.
- A Strategic mindset
- A history of working with crisis management and press training
- Posses a robust network of press and key opinion leaders
- Qualitative and quantitative analytical skills and the ability to report on KPIs
- A goal-oriented and performance-focused person with a thorough understanding of communication creation across various platforms, strategies, and current trends
You will play an important role in taking the Estrid brand to the next level, so you should desire to go above and beyond to produce the best work results. In turn, you will be joining an incredible company and team at a very early stage where everything you do will have a huge impact. The position is based at our office in Stockholm City.
Does this sound like a role made for you? We look forward to hearing from you! ✨
Estrid is one of Europe's fastest scaling startups made up of a community of dedicated creators and doers who are, perhaps without always realizing it, changing an entire industry. We root for movements and cultural shifts we believe in, and we’re here to help lead the way. We are a brand and company that’s not afraid of doing things differently but in fact, celebrate differences in all shapes and forms. We need people who can fill those shoes.
Are you ready to move mountains? Good, because so are we.🚀
Estrid is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability or age.