Estrid is a community of dedicated creators and doers who are, perhaps without always realizing it, changing an entire industry. We root for movements and cultural shifts we believe in, and we’re here to help lead the way. We dream big, move quickly, and believe in bringing out greatness in each other. As a brand, we’re only as strong as the people around us. We would be tremendously excited if you were one of the people that would join us early on, on this journey!
As the Social Media Manager at Estrid, you will define the strategic vision for our social media channels. You will be responsible for curating and creating engaging content, and viral communication that builds community, and brand bonding across all social touchpoints. You should be passionate about building engaged social communities and be a self-motivated human being with a strategic, growth mindset and a deep understanding of everything creative, strategy, and brand. You will translate Estrid's objectives into well-executed projects and content that enhance our brand and values, set outstanding creative visions, and ensure brand alignment and spectacular experiences through all social media channels. We think that you are a natural leader who takes ownership of your tasks and always has a community-focused mindset.
Among other exciting things you will:
- Be responsible for setting the social media strategies and KPIs across all Estrid channels
- Accountable for social media performance, ensuring high levels of community engagement, and channel growth
- Develop clear action plans to deliver on engagement, promotion, and conversion
- Collaborate with the brand team and other departments ensuring all social communication is consistent and adds value
- Negotiate image rights to enable a steady stream of UGC for use on channels
- Facilitate scaling brand and company awareness through various social media channels
- Ensure brand consistency in copy through tone, and visual content
- Manage and oversee the status of the quarterly SoMe calendar and prepare necessary quarterly reports.
- Work closely with the team operationally on a daily basis coaching individual and departmental growth
What we are looking for:
- 3+ years experience within social media marketing and digital communication
- Qualitative and quantitative analytical skills and the ability to set and report on KPIs
- In-depth knowledge and expertise of social media content creation, platforms, strategies, and current trends
- A great communicator with a positive attitude, and a history of producing highly successful social media outcomes
- Experience working with highly engaged social communities (added bonus if you have experience developing them!)
- A structured and organized individual with exceptional attention to detail
- Someone who love data and can easily identify how metrics translate into action points
- Strong project, strategic, and time management skills
- An inspiring and engaged leader. Experience from coaching a team is a plus.
You will play an important role in taking the Estrid brand to the next level, so you should desire to go above and beyond to produce the best work results. In turn, you will be joining an incredible company and team at a very early stage where everything you do will have a huge impact. The position is based at our office in Stockholm City.
Does this sound like a role made for you? We look forward to hearing from you! ✨
Estrid is a community of dedicated creators and doers who are, perhaps without always realizing it, changing an entire industry. We root for movements and cultural shifts we believe in, and we’re here to help lead the way. We are a brand and company that’s not afraid of doing things differently but in fact, celebrate differences in all shapes and forms. We need people who can fill those shoes.
Are you ready to move mountains? Good, because so are we. 🚀
Estrid is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability or age.